1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then why show off the old sculpt? Don’t get me wrong, I’d love a new sculpt, but they normally just have a blurred out image of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but maybe they reserve it for Avengers suit 2.0 or strike suit 2.0:pray:

Just heard on FB that JC Hong is awaiting approval for a new unmasked Rogers HS design for this version before final production

So you see freaks, HT does listen to our pleas :yess:
Awesome news. I think the sculpt already looks good. If they can improve, then even better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They have taken a monumental amount of crap on social media for re-using the old sculpt, so perhaps they have caved and are now planning to use a new sculpt (pending approval) - maybe one that was originally intended for the next Cap? Or maybe the old one was just a placeholder and they just wanted to get the promo wagon rolling in time with the movie release?

They have taken a monumental amount of crap on social media for re-using the old sculpt, so perhaps they have caved and are now planning to use a new sculpt (pending approval) - maybe one that was originally intended for the next Cap? Or maybe the old one was just a placeholder and they just wanted to get the promo wagon rolling in time with the movie release?

If true, I guess social media actually IS good for something.

Just heard on FB that JC Hong is awaiting approval for a new unmasked Rogers HS design for this version before final production

So you see freaks, HT does listen to our pleas :yess:

Is this verified reporting or just fake news like the stealth suit 2.0 fake photo shop image?

If true, I guess social media actually IS good for something.

Most of the time social media is used for complaining and whining...just look at Twitter, it's only usage is as an outrage platform...however if HT does buckle to fan demands for a new headsculpt, then I'll be pleased...but once again it was utilized for complaining and whining lol.

I looked at the Strike Suit for that, but I'm not certain the tailoring will work on the new body.

The Concept figure is just so perfect overall... too bad its a pretend figure.
I already did that. Works fine (no more loss of articulation than the MoS mod, anyway}. There are pics in the TWS thread.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

At first I was going to pass on this, but after seeing the movie I pre-ordered it. It will be my second Cap.

Just got a $25 code for pre ordering this. Can that be applied to my pre order of Capor do I have to use it on something else?

But is EG better than Concept?

Looks close, and being from an actual movie, I would say EG over Concept. If it wasn’t close, then that’s a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So for those of you with the AofU Captain America, do you like this one better so far or that one?...I really liked the magnet detail for holding the shield on that one...but really like this Endgame version too

I’d be willing to bet money that there will be a new head sculpt but only for a quantum suit version.

So for those of you with the AofU Captain America, do you like this one better so far or that one?...I really liked the magnet detail for holding the shield on that one...but really like this Endgame version too

I still prefer AoU Cap out of all of them, with a minor tweak of swapping pants with the CW version for less wonky kneepads. The white on the sleeves is a design I like, and although I would want an Endgame Cap I am not a fan of all the plastic clothing and its a raw deal if they don't update the sculpt

97ZAKNX.jpg

One of my friends just told me the Shield isn't diecast? Is that a bad thing?

I sold my AOU to get this one.

Back