1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. I pulled the trigger and got my PO on BBTS just before he sold out. I wanted to go with SS like I always do cause I like to take advantage of their payment plan. I just hate paying that nrd they charge.

I wanted to get the Iron Man at BBTS also, but even they are charging an nrd for him, which is crazy.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

:exactly: NRDs, deposits, bank authorization charges need to go away when preordering online HTs otherwise BBTS will always sell out of preorders at a quick rate

"It features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with three interchangeable lower faces capturing Chris Evan’s facial expressions and an un-helmeted head sculpt"

The way it reads is that neither of the headsculpts are new, just newly painted...

That’s exactly what it means. Whenever it’s a brand new sculpt, it generally says “newly developed.”

Went ahead and preordered at Sideshow. It's $294 in total what the hell is up with these prices. Definitely my only Cap figure.

Eh, it never bothers me, if anything it makes me want to see the film more. probably won’t see it until next week anyway. I’m not a fan of opening weekend crowds :lol

Do crowds really matter as long as your preorder your ticket online?

But then again I don’t buy any food either, as I hate those lines too. Heck I don’t think I drunk any liquids that morning as I didn’t want to have to duck out of the film.

Went ahead and preordered at Sideshow. It's $294 in total what the hell is up with these prices. Definitely my only Cap figure.

It is sad that in this era of collecting HTs , we are now seeing regular retail equal crazy EBay aftermarket markups . It’s getting to the point that people can just wait to get these on Ebay for the Asian market prices. And the advantage to this, is we can get it weeks before SSC :slap

But then again I don’t buy any food either, as I hate those lines too. Heck I don’t think I drunk any liquids that morning as I didn’t want to have to duck out of the film.
I feel his pain. I went to avengers opening weekend and at times couldn't hear what what's being said on screen because the laughing and cheering at times.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I never said anything about preordered tickets. I just get annoyed and I know opening weekend crowds are the best, but they’re not my cup of tea sometimes depending on the film. I never eat theater food unless someone else is paying for it. Waste of money. I sneak food in :wink1:

It is sad that in this era of collecting HTs , we are now seeing regular retail equal crazy EBay aftermarket markups . It’s getting to the point that people can just wait to get these on Ebay for the Asian market prices. And the advantage to this, is we can get it weeks before SSC :slap
I agree this and Hellboy are around the same price and come out the same time frame. Good thing is you have payment plans(which i got for both) at least i can say i got him but again $294 feels like Thanos gut punched me. Lol

I agree this and Hellboy are around the same price and come out the same time frame. Good thing is you have payment plans(which i got for both) at least i can say i got him but again $294 feels like Thanos gut punched me. Lol

The only thing I hate about payment plans is you don’t get the product unless you are paid up, but I guess that’s the only way it is fair to the retailer :lol

I feel his pain. I went to avengers opening weekend and at times couldn't hear what what's being said on screen because the laughing and cheering at times.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Not to mention the sounds of people chopping on popcorn in a packed theater :lol

Just saw the movie and I have a pretty good idea what the 2 mystery items are going to be.

Overall very satisfied with the film.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Honestly in my showing there were maybe three crowd laughs (all about one character) and clapping right at the end as it went to credits. First time I’ve experienced that before.

Im sure they're saving a new unmasked sculpt for a 2.0 figure. Thats the only reason I can think of why they wouldn't give this one a new sculpt; they had a better figure to put it on.

Im sure they're saving a new unmasked sculpt for a 2.0 figure. Thats the only reason I can think of why they wouldn't give this one a new sculpt; they had a better figure to put it on.
That and it could be a selling point for some collectors. HT's like "you want a new head sculpt? Buy this whole new figure!"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seems like a lot of people are buying this just for that compass accessory :rotfl But I already know if try to get it on Ebay, it will be like 80 bucks :slap

Back