1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I saved so much money over the last 10 years by never buying a Captain America that I feel the price is OK. :lol

That said, I'm still holding out to see the Stealth Suit.

But this seems to be the definitive Capt America figure.

I still like the Concept Suit best though personally.

I wouldnt be surprised if the people that are skipping on this figure and bashing it for Hot Toy's laziness are the ones who havent seen the movie.

This is definitely the figure you will regret missing.

Yeah, I did a complete 180 and ordered it after seeing the movie. :lol Of course getting it for $250 shipped from AE helped sway me (free shipping plus a $25 coupon that was expiring tomorrow).

I can’t speak for everybody..but I like the suit’s design for this . That’s why I preorder before it sold out .

Far better than CW and IW imo don’t see why the negativity :dunno

My last Cap was the AOU version, so I’m fine getting this one as well.

My IW Cap is finally arriving tomorrow. Before that was AOU. Depending on the extra accessories, I can see myself getting this. I display my AOU one sans helmet so I'd probably leave the helmet on this one.

AoU was my last line I got for Marvel, before selling it all off to fund my Star Wars addiction. 1/4 Mark 43 is the only thing that survived. Now finally I can have a decent Marvel collection again. :lol

My IW Cap is finally arriving tomorrow. Before that was AOU. Depending on the extra accessories, I can see myself getting this. I display my AOU one sans helmet so I'd probably leave the helmet on this one.

Well there is one thing we can say about the IW version..it truly is a one of a kind look for him so, that alone will make the figure a collectible in the archives

Could definitely use a new head sculpt. Steve Rogers is looking wearier in Endgame and I think his hair is a tad longer?

The leak has the same blurry effect that the leaked Hot Toys Endgame reference photos had, so I think it’s real.

Can't say anything but this is THE Cap and i have the CW version also. Thing is this figure might not be good enough for how good he is in the movie.
I couldn't disagree more. If I had the civil war cap I would skip endgame version. I skipped civil war because I knew we would be getting the infinity war / endgame versions.

I'm actually pretty content with concept version, but ordered endgame anyway.

Back