1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$274 at SSC. Definite pass for me. Some scales, a semi-gritted teeth sculpt and in my opinion, inferior suit material can’t justify that expenditure when I already have CW and AoU Cap.

Got my preorder in at BBTS . I skipped CW and IW versions, this is the version I want after my AOU version

Got my order in at BBTS. Might switch over to SSC for the payment plan option, but I feel good finally having an order in.

Now I have some pondering about the NRD situation for Iron Man and Thanos. Higher NRD at BBTS for the $4 shipping, or the lower NRD at SSC but higher shipping costs. Probably comes out about even.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WOW! Lazy Toys really phoned it in with this release! THE WINTER SOLDIER head sculpt...that movie came out in 2014 and we're getting the same head sculpt 5 years later!

Yeesh!

Glad I already own the superior CW version where the suit is made with REAL FABRIC and NOT cheap vinyl plastic. Lazy Toys get your shiz together please! Can't believe they're really phoning in the final release of Cap...unless of course they decide to DX him a few years down the line.

Boo to you Cold Toys! :pfft:

Or we are getting another version with a new unmasked sculpt and HT decided not to give us a new one with this version to ensure customers ignore the alternative offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...gonna pass on this one. Hope we get a stealth suit. :pray: If not...might get the concept instead.

Or we are getting another version with a new unmasked sculpt and HT decided not to give us a new one with this version to ensure customers ignore the alternative offering.

I haven't seen the film yet...gonna see it tomorrow morning, but it seems to me you are implying another or multiple versions of Cap...hmm, I can get behind that! :yess:

You're making me very tempted to click that link...is it MAJOR SPOILER though???

No, we seen him in the stealth suit in the trailers. It's not a spoiler at all regardless if it's real or not.

That being said, I hope this happens... But i'm also confused as to why this figure would get the new sculpt... Maybe to get more people to buy it?

Back