1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why HT decided to put so little effort into the last Cap ever...

Because they knew it would still sell fairly well. I'm guilty of purchasing it simply because I can't really have an Endgame shelf without Cap. The figure isn't terrible and I hope will be better in person.

I'm half hoping/figuring that they aren't bothering to update the prototypes they shuffle around and that the dev team is actually making changes. I really hope so anyway.

北京国安;10331212 said:
1df41c96738580f584660e8d88478001.jpg

PM for details

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
How much? PM full on your end this happened last time too

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The problem with doing this (and indeed anything on this body) is that the shoulders are wayyyyyy too wide and it makes the head look tiny in comparison. It needs to be on a slimmer, smaller body to be accurate (or to have a bigger head lol)

You look at these figures then the real cap in Endgame and you realise just how slim his build looks (and how tight his chest piece is) in comparison.

Found a body modification on insta of this fig for the special edition they put out awhile back that gave him his much needed traps....and it actually looks pretty good. I've been vocal on my critique of that awkward plastic chest plate but I would consider swallowing that problem if they gave him traps like this. Love the slope

View attachment 489584

I hope they fix those broken shields and that star should have been bigger on his chest.
I'll put it this way, we should feel lucky they fixed the buckles. usually, what we see in the promo pics is what we get. I'll just buy a 3rd party shield. very low chance they fix the boxy look of the figure or the star.

For what it's worth, they did show the shield properly oriented in the Endgame Thor reveal pictures.

I assume they have multiple prototypes out in the wild, like with a lot of their figures, and some of them haven't been "fixed" yet.

If nothing else, this at least proves they know how it's supposed to be.

07_Hot_Toys_Thor_PR.jpg

06_Hot_Toys_Thor_PR.jpg

For what it's worth, they did show the shield properly oriented in the Endgame Thor reveal pictures.

I assume they have multiple prototypes out in the wild, like with a lot of their figures, and some of them haven't been "fixed" yet.

If nothing else, this at least proves they know how it's supposed to be.

View attachment 492073

The shield from the promo pic on Sideshow for the Cap Endgame figure also looks correct to me. Cap bent his forearm in the picture below so if he straightens it I think the shield will be in the proper orientation.

captain-america_marvel_gallery_5cdd9bdbecedf.jpg

Man that just reminds me of what a **** show that film was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im starting to think, maybe HT knew they got it wrong. Maybe they realized the mold for the shield was wrong and had to make a new one, but decided they could still get some use out of it. And thats why we got the Disney promo edition

How many times have they done something for D23?

Still really hoping the chest section comes together better than we've seen. Would love a perfect Endgame Cap on my shelf...
117170890_3343867502342680_1369284571387888775_n.jpg

Man that just reminds me of what a **** show that film was
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not marvel?s finest hour for me either, particularly when you consider the good guys only won in one version of reality and lost in every other offshoot. I usually like dark films but it was a disappointing exit stage left for too many cool characters. BUT, that?s just my opinion, which means bupkis.

Still really hoping the chest section comes together better than we've seen. Would love a perfect Endgame Cap on my shelf...
View attachment 492791
Yeah. In my opinion, the prototype Cap that we've seen is exactly as bad as the prototype BVS Batman--the one that looked like a potato sack. The costume looks absolutely nothing like what's seen in the movie, except on a superficial level.

It doesn't live up to HT standards at all.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back