1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last! This will be my last Hot Toy. Got into the hobby in 2012 with Avengers Widow, now I'm going out with Endgame. Had a good run, now it's time to jump off that Vormir cliff.

She lost the more intense look she had

104473415_578059443136179_5200793146779558963_n.jpg
104637791_143910060663403_1472297451281282029_n.jpg

Yesssssss, it doesn't suck! :clap

But you're right, it does look like she lost her more intense look...

At last! This will be my last Hot Toy. Got into the hobby in 2012 with Avengers Widow, now I'm going out with Endgame. Had a good run, now it's time to jump off that Vormir cliff.
OK see you in the black widow (solo film) thread in a few months.

Corr, the best thing about this figure is they've given her a really good body size and proportion and she's filling out her suit. Really gives me hope for the new Wonder Woman proportion and size, hopefully!

The sculpted hair is a win for the first sculpted hair BW by HT :hi5:

This is such a sleek and sexy suit for her and yet in the film ( other than the extended scenes) she wasn’t featured that much with this look :slap

Looks good; unfortunately I just cancelled this due to COVID-19 wrecking my income. I?ll probably wait for her solo movie figure now, with the comic callbacks in suit design.

Proportions do look better than CW in these photos, and given the heavy PhotoShop used in blogger pics these days, I have a feeling it?ll look even better in-hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's far too thin...where are her curves?

I think it's pretty close to accurate for Endgame. I think that Scarlet is sleeker in IW and EG than in the early Marvel films. Regardless, this figure looks fantastic! I hope they keep knocking these Endgame figures out of the park...

Back