1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting the footage. :lol I've seen the pics. Was that all they showed?

There was a very short bit of footage, however I thought I had seen more but I couldn't find it. There is also an extended collage video of her from different movies.

Maybe the one I saw has been taken down ??

I am interested in getting a Hot Toys Black Widow Endgame or Hot Toys Captain America Endgame figure to go along with my Iron Man Mark 85 battle damaged and Spider-Man Upgraded suit. However, I don't know to get either the Captain America or Black Widow? I would love some feedback! Cheers

I am interested in getting a Hot Toys Black Widow Endgame or Hot Toys Captain America Endgame figure to go along with my Iron Man Mark 85 battle damaged and Spider-Man Upgraded suit. However, I don't know to get either the Captain America or Black Widow? I would love some feedback! Cheers

Get Cap over BW - one of the holy MCU trio of lead characters - IM, Cap, and Thor. Also don't remember Widow ever interacting with Spidey in the films, unlike Cap.

Get whichever character you like more. Or, like in my case, get both :lol You could wait and see how both of the final figures turn out and choose which you prefer then. Some people change their minds on getting some figures once they see the final product.

For me get capt first and thor, before getting anyone else. But if you can get both.
But for me Black Widow is the next on my list but waiting for the solo movie to decide which to get.

Thanks for the feedback! In the end I decided to get the Thanos battle damaged Endgame version to go along with my Battle Damaged Iron Man. I thought this was best so I could have them with each other creating that iconic moment!

Thanks for the feedback! In the end I decided to get the Thanos battle damaged Endgame version to go along with my Battle Damaged Iron Man. I thought this was best so I could have them with each other creating that iconic moment!

Can't go wrong with Iron Man and Thanos! There's a long wait for that Battle Damaged Thanos, but I think it'll be a great scene once setup!

Ahh definitely the best choice and hopefully they will release a battle damaged capt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EG black widow has arrived in the house!

105592235_3686936241321998_3741118013370602303_n.jpg

So looks like the EG rush is beginning! Man, I hope HT didn't botch this sculpt too... :pray:

Same, but it?s nice to see HT dropping figures regularly again. He has to be close. As does Gamora, Wasp, & ALIta.

4 Marvel in 1 week-Rocket,Antman,Hawkeye and now Widow.

I know Star wars had a good run recently with Mudtrooper,Krennic,Jawa/Gonk and then Leia and Wicket.

Good month for collectors!!

Back