1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the sculpt is unchanged from the proto, although there's definitely something off with the eyes. They've got that same glazed look as so many other figures, and she's just staring blankly into the distance now. I really wish they would change up their system already or use better eye decals.

Turned out really good! Pretty cool that she drops almost simultaneously with Hawkeye/Ronin. Definitely intend to display them together, always loved them as a duo.

do we have pictures of her black widow suit from the solo film (not the white one).

I really like this headsculpt but I don't feel like I need the specific outfit. Might be worth waiting on.

Edit: I just had a look. I think this is the superior outfit. I actually like AOU but this figure has the matching red accents which I think look better.

Knowing Hot Toys, and what they're doing with Loki now.. I'm pretty sure they will release an improved Black Widow from the first Avenger movie costume (which shows up in End Game) with a this headsculpt and rooted hair (or sculpted, because it's short).

Why not wait for the inevitable solo version? Have you seen the SHF rendition?

https://news.toyark.com/2020/03/02/black-widow-and-taskmaster-s-h-figuarts-383836

Sorry to hear you had to cancel.

I haven't ordered yet. Won't until she's in the states. But I'm liking the look of this particular figure overall. My fav is still TWS, but that doll has an impossible figure and won't look right on the shelf.

I wish HT would remake Cap Stealth Suit with a new TWS Widow. Not gonna happen, but still...

Sorry to hear you had to cancel.

Just being cautious. I may be working as soon as August, if not .. then not burning money on non-essentials will have been the right call. I can wait out the solo version or get this one after-the-fact, least of my immediate worries. :lol

I haven't ordered yet. Won't until she's in the states. But I'm liking the look of this particular figure overall. My fav is still TWS, but that doll has an impossible figure and won't look right on the shelf.

I wish HT would remake Cap Stealth Suit with a new TWS Widow. Not gonna happen, but still...

You're right, TWS could stand a serious remake, but I don't see it. I had A1 and CW...I'm liking this one best so far but I have a good feeling about the solo version, just that'll be like...2022-2023.

Haha Hot Toys were potentially on a Hat Trick there if you think Hawkeye looks too asian.

Lol seriously...ugh. Hawkeye is a goner for me, but BW is a winner! I just need to see some in-hand review videos to confirm my purchase!

Back