1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpt is great except she is a bit too happy for endgame. The char is anything but happy in endgame lol.
The only time when we don't need an expression on out hot toys, and they gave us the wrong one lol.
But I'll still get it cos it's the best looking scarlet Jo we have and love the outfit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The proportions look pretty close. Any difference is negligible.
e84a01d53f5344846b7713a99f0cfc7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like the body is good but the head looks a tad too big, but that's how some of them look before mass production. But the texture on the suit looks to be more honeycomb effecty with the Hot Toys one, The hair seems to be a lot longer than the picture of ScarJo, also the neckline looks more like a U than a V???

I hope in production they add more blonde to the hair. Nearly the entire braid I supposed to be blonde and she has lots of little streaks running throughout.

Looking back at photos of the Civil War version, there just seems to be something off with the headsculpt for this prototype. I think it's the eyes or the nose. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I do like ScarJo better as a blonde.

Hopefully the BW solo movie will have her in a different hair colour.

I was contemplating whether to get this black widow or wait for her solo movie ver,where we'll most likely get a younger ScarJo. But then I think endgame widow is most probably the most memorable widow for me. She has such a big role in the movie and her acting was great.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the head sculpt is a fantastic likeness of ScarJo. What throws it off in the photo comparison above is the different facial expressions, and the fact that the hair on the head sculpt is a bit 'bigger' or 'puffier' looking than IRL photo.

Also would really like them to use this same sculpt with rooted hair.

So people can have a choice.

If you are prepared to put in the work on prepping the rooted hair, it might add more realism.

Interest in the MCU as a whole will begin to erode without the biggest stars of the franchise around anymore. It's almost inevitable. Again that doesn't mean everything will tank immediately but I would be very surprised if interest continues at this level.
I don’t really agree with this. Marvel has been so smart at conditioning their fans to have interest in new characters by continually establishing new characters like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, etc. Plus you also have to factor in the fact that they’ll have huge properties like Fantastic Four and the X-Men that haven’t even been introduced into the MCU.

Also would really like them to use this same sculpt with rooted hair.

So people can have a choice.

If you are prepared to put in the work on prepping the rooted hair, it might add more realism.

Yeah, I am the minority that likes rooted hair better as well.

I don't mind the extra work with gel and stuff as once set, she will be in a detolf anyway.

I would rather have a more realistic figure.

I like the rooted hair and have never had to put much work in, other than rinsing out the glue on most of mine (save for Scarlet Witch). I did this with TWS Widow, AV1 Widow, and Gamora. Gamora was the only one that was fussy.

I think EG Widow looks excellent, but I still think the superior sculpt is Civil War. And I think it looks the most iconic.

Yeah, I am the minority that likes rooted hair better as well.

I don't mind the extra work with gel and stuff as once set, she will be in a detolf anyway.

I would rather have a more realistic figure.

Ultimately it comes down to consistency. Each representation of hair as pros and cons, but given that male figures have sculpted hair, I like having a female figure with the same. Not a deal breaker either way, but consistency is nice.

I don’t really agree with this. Marvel has been so smart at conditioning their fans to have interest in new characters by continually establishing new characters like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, etc. Plus you also have to factor in the fact that they’ll have huge properties like Fantastic Four and the X-Men that haven’t even been introduced into the MCU.

Yeah given the huge success of Guardians and BP that had nothing to do with the original characters, I'd say Marvel doesn't have anything to worry about. Like always it'll just depend on whether they can find the right directors who can make each movie work the best it possibly can.

Back