1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure the MCU will be fine. I don’t think it’ll be AS big after this chapter has now closed, but it won’t flounder.

Yeah, I am the minority that likes rooted hair better as well.

I don't mind the extra work with gel and stuff as once set, she will be in a detolf anyway.

I would rather have a more realistic figure.

Not having rooted hair is a negative for me - the plastic to me looks like a helmet and none of my other BW have plastic hair. Think I'll stick with my CW version - anyway I'll probably pick up the IS 1/10 poly BW.

E805FBDE-5363-42D6-9B96-5360E78FC082.jpeg
From the latest issue of Figure Oh

Have to admit I'm not loving this sculpt quite as much as I did originally. It still captures her really well, but there's still something a little weird about it and I think now I prefer the CW sculpt just a bit more.

Not having rooted hair is a negative for me - the plastic to me looks like a helmet and none of my other BW have plastic hair. Think I'll stick with my CW version - anyway I'll probably pick up the IS 1/10 poly BW.

Trust me, there will be a 3rd party knockoff of this sculpt with rooted hair.

There was a lot more blonde on her hair in the movie than there seems to be on the figure. There seems to be barely any on the figure...in the movie it went most of the way up her pigtails. Hopefully they fix that before release.

Sorry the pic is so big.
Screen%20Shot%202019-05-24%20at%207.49.40%20AM_1.png
[/URL]

Yeah, at the moment I don’t think there’s any blonde in the hair. I think anything that might appear to be blonde is purely highlight from the lighting. Something they’ll need to add.

Trust me, there will be a 3rd party knockoff of this sculpt with rooted hair.

If I had the skill set I'd just peel off the plastic and get rooted hair on her. Just too many projects waiting already. Also it faintly bugs me that on the one hand nice costume; on the other hand it doesn't look that different from other costumes and at the same time am uneasy 'coz it reminds me of Wasp.:panic:

Owning 2 CW widows - think I will just pair up Ronin with one of those and call it a day. Tryin' to save some money SOMEHOW:rotfl 'coz we might get another Widow with upcoming movie. I still haven't picked up IW Widow 'coz I wanna pay off the 2 IW Buckys I have on PO.

Unless HT drops the ball on that great proto sculpt:slap; then maybe I will cancel at least one.

Yeah, at the moment I don’t think there’s any blonde in the hair. I think anything that might appear to be blonde is purely highlight from the lighting. Something they’ll need to add.

You can see the blonde in the pic showing the back of her head

I don't think it's a matter of guts. It probably just seemed like the best option in this case. And I wouldn't be surprised if they go right back to rooted hair for the next BW figure.

There was a lot more blonde on her hair in the movie than there seems to be on the figure. There seems to be barely any on the figure...in the movie it went most of the way up her pigtails. Hopefully they fix that before release.

Sorry the pic is so big.
Screen%20Shot%202019-05-24%20at%207.49.40%20AM_1.png
[/URL]

Damn as a customizer, a color that’s hard to duplicate for touch up is Blonde hair color :slap

I was waiting for this figure, but after all am not that sure about it. She is quite accurate but still - as said before - there is a little something that is not quite right there.. I like how her hair is sculpted, though. I think the rooted haired ones look easily so messy and I love her braided hair in Endgame. Just wishing they got the blonde in it captured better.

Still this one might be closer than the previous ones in my mind, as I think those have a bit too big nose?

I went for the tiny figures after all, as I couldn´t decide if buying this Nat or not. It is amazing how much better likeness in the SH Figuarts figure has - the face is size of my little finger and still it does well with close-up photos. But I still seek if finding her in good price some day, then I might buy. Black Widow is my favourite in Avengers.

I was waiting for this figure, but after all am not that sure about it. She is quite accurate but still - as said before - there is a little something that is not quite right there.. I like how her hair is sculpted, though. I think the rooted haired ones look easily so messy and I love her braided hair in Endgame. Just wishing they got the blonde in it captured better.

Still this one might be closer than the previous ones in my mind, as I think those have a bit too big nose?

I went for the tiny figures after all, as I couldn´t decide if buying this Nat or not. It is amazing how much better likeness in the SH Figuarts figure has - the face is size of my little finger and still it does well with close-up photos. But I still seek if finding her in good price some day, then I might buy. Black Widow is my favourite in Avengers.
Ya agree... The headsculpt is amazing but there's something off about her... Maybe the head is too big for the body or something like that... Feels like the body is not Scarlett's.
I'll prob regret not POing her but there is a black widow movie coming... We may prob not get a sculpted hair but I bet the sculpt will be as amazing. At least there is something to look forward to if I end up passing this entirely. Oh well, we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maybe you people can help me with something:

do you think that if i buy this headsculpt separately,
that it fits the on the body of the AOU ?

maybe you people can help me with something:

do you think that if i buy this headsculpt separately,
that it fits the on the body of the AOU ?
No way to know until it's released. But maybe.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back