1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is SDCC? I'd imagine Marvel will announce their upcoming slate then.
They said that they will be announcing the slate after Spider-Man because they want to properly bookend the Infinity Saga before looking to the future.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Yeah I imagine they probably wanted to let Endgame stand on its own for awhile. And avoid the kind of thing that happened to AOU, where fans were much more hyped and excited for the upcoming CW than for the new Avengers movie actually playing in theaters. :lol

Yeah I imagine they probably wanted to let Endgame stand on its own for awhile. And avoid the kind of thing that happened to AOU, where fans were much more hyped and excited for the upcoming CW than for the new Avengers movie actually playing in theaters. :lol

We nerds are spoiled! Don't even enjoy what we've got now...always "what's next?!" mentality...same goes for HTs.

Nerds are never satisfied!

tumblr_okfm8ay8fq1vbcnq8o1_400.gif

I didn't po cos waiting for the solo movie version.... Don't disappoint me hot toys.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I didn't po cos waiting for the solo movie version.... Don't disappoint me hot toys.

This is set to release (from Sideshow) between April and June next year which means we'll at least know what her costume for the movie will look like, if not have a preorder for the HT figure, so there should be plenty of time to decide between the two.

This is set to release (from Sideshow) between April and June next year which means we'll at least know what her costume for the movie will look like, if not have a preorder for the HT figure, so there should be plenty of time to decide between the two.
Yes exactly... No need to rush. One thing for sure the endgame ver price won't go up in price too much.
Her sculpt will prob be the same for the solo movie, just maybe may not be a sculpted hair but rooted. Though not a fan of hot toys rooted hair but i dont see any negative in waiting and see what's, and could be, her last hot toys figure.

Yes exactly... No need to rush. One thing for sure the endgame ver price won't go up in price too much.
Her sculpt will prob be the same for the solo movie, just maybe may not be a sculpted hair but rooted. Though not a fan of hot toys rooted hair but i dont see any negative in waiting and see what's, and could be, her last hot toys figure.

I would figure the head sculpt would be different since she will be younger in the solo movie.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I would figure the head sculpt would be different since she will be younger in the solo movie.
Doesn't it take place between Civil War and Infinity War? So she wouldn't be noticeably younger I don't think.

Doesn't it take place between Civil War and Infinity War? So she wouldn't be noticeably younger I don't think.
About to say this... I think the movie will take place at different times but will most likely more towards after civil war. But if we get a young scar Jo then I'm all in. She's so hot in lost in translation, love her in that movie.

Is that ponytail blonde as it should be, which is a new thing, or is it just a light?

Back