Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t tell if it’s lens distortion, but the helmet looks a little better there.

Another new pic from FB. I'm really loving how dark the red looks on the helmet. Although I realize this could still very well be the proto.

FB_IMG_1564177843699.jpg

It's a small thing, but I'm glad to see them using a white plastic for the repulsors instead of making them clear like on the 1/6 diecasts, as I always find it distracting how you can see through his hand when those ones are lit up.

This is listed for release just in September now. Wonder if that means we?ll see something pretty soon.

I’ve given up on listening to the expected release dates a loooooooooooong time ago. I don’t expect this until next year.

I won?t start truly anticipating this until we see some final product pics from Hong Kong ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave up waiting, canceled my order and decided to go with a 1/6 Diecast, which I got a pretty good deal on. Would have been the only 1/4 scale in my collection anyways - so the 1/6 is a better fit. But I am still keen to see the production model when it comes out. It must be amazing, what I could see from the pictures.

Got the dreaded Nov.-Jan. delay email for this that is going around for a lot of figures today (Gamora, Han Solo, deluxe Luke). Things must really be getting bad over in Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back