Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok decided I finally had to order this one. It may not be perfectly accurate, but being such an important armor I really wanted something that was a better representation than my undersized and barely poseable 1/6 figure. :D

Also went for the deluxe, just to have a slightly more interesting and detailed display. Even though it's not the greatest design they could have come up with.

HT is at their best when they remain screen accurate. I would have loved this base option for the Mark III:

5g5MyhC.jpg

Almost like the base with the Mark 42 Deluxe! iron-man-mark-xlii-deluxe-version_marvel_gallery_5c4dc431de2dd.jpgiron-man-mark-xlii-deluxe-version_marvel_gallery_5c4dc4446395d.jpg

Though I actually really like the base they are giving us. It looks super cool to me and has some uniformity with the upcoming Vader as well. Also, are we expecting this guy to get hella delayed or maybe releasing within the next couple months?

Almost like the base with the Mark 42 Deluxe! View attachment 456952View attachment 456953

Though I actually really like the base they are giving us. It looks super cool to me and has some uniformity with the upcoming Vader as well. Also, are we expecting this guy to get hella delayed or maybe releasing within the next couple months?

Can’t remember a time when an iron man figure, excluding Hulkbuster, was majorly delayed. I’d guess late summer based on Sideshow release estimates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How well are you guys expecting this to sell? Doesn't seem to be getting discussed as much as say the most recent Batman and Joker quarter scales.

I know I wont make a decision until final product photos are out, mostly want to see what color it sends up being and if they fix the various inaccuracies with the faceplate and other details

Lol, yeah it's kind of amazing that this thread is only up to 17 pages while the 1/4 Joker (which never looked nearly as good as this) is up to 301 now. I can understand people finding the older armor maybe a bit simple and basic now compared to something the 46 or 50, but I still figured there'd be a BIT more interest in it.

I’m very excited for this. Honestly considering collecting only 1/4 Hot Toys and replacing the 1/6 I have as they are released. My biggest obstacle is trying to find some of the older models. I have the three Iron Man and Boba Fett, in addition to buying Batman Begins new. Joker is on order. But getting the Dark Knight and Terminator figures is a $2000 proposition and it’s a bit hard to swallow.

I’m definitely getting the deluxe of this, I’m just wondering if it’ll stick around long enough to get a discount at Sideshow.

I’d order the 85 and this. Two years from now, when the 85 ships, you’d be able to sell the MK3 and fund it and another figure if you didn’t want to keep the 1/4 scale.

This looks amazing and I'm so looking forward to it. Wish it had come with a fully unhelmeted HS but as it is, still a nice set.

Is there a thread for the 1/4 Mark 2 yet? I'm gonna need to get that too

Back