Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, will be a nice addition for the 1/4 collectors.

Honestly though, I was hoping for a 1/6 Mark VII diecast since they've been on a re-release roll with the Iron Man line lately.

c2e104d59572d352bd2d2ab18bcf5c9e.jpg

3cd70b4666aceee3adce2be0a08168f2.jpg

65898737166833a5f239ef489ba62054.jpg

I still like the sixth scale. I think it looks great. I am a huge MK3 fan but I feel like I've stuck with sixth scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone complaining about IM saturation and the inaccuracy of this one and I'm just hoping they get to 1/4 mark 4 :pray: will probably do mark 6 instead and give it all the cool accessories instead, as always. They could easily combine the two with a nice range of swappable plates.

Everyone complaining about IM saturation and the inaccuracy of this one and I'm just hoping they get to 1/4 mark 4 :pray: will probably do mark 6 instead and give it all the cool accessories instead, as always. They could easily combine the two with a nice range of swappable plates.

Now that the MARK III has been announced I think there is a good chance we will see most of the armors in 1/4. The 1/4 Mark II is a given now and there's no chance they will pass on making a Mark VI.

What's the faceplate issue?

faceplate.jpg

The red section in the middle is too wide and also doesn't come down far enough. They got it right on the VI but it looks like they just scaled up the 1/6 version for the 1/4.

Improved but not as bang on as the 42/43 QS models, hopefully there is room for some tweaking before release cause this is one I want in QS (and Mk 6 and 7)

I'd be torn between TFA Cap and CW. And for Thor it would have to be armoured Thor from AOU. I'm not too keen on Thor 1's bob haircut.

Now that the MARK III has been announced I think there is a good chance we will see most of the armors in 1/4. The 1/4 Mark II is a given now and there's no chance they will pass on making a Mark VI.
Well that's wishful thinking. The market for 1/4 is no where near as large as the 1/6 market. We were seeing more 1/4 figures a few years back but in the past couple there have been way less.

Iron Man Mark 3 is a super safe bet, but doing one of the more obscure armors in 1/4 now? Not a chance. Hot Toys has seemed to limit the QS line too absolute icons anyways.

Well that's wishful thinking.
Iron Man Mark 3 is a super safe bet, but doing one of the more obscure armors in 1/4 now? Not a chance. Hot Toys has seemed to limit the QS line too absolute icons anyways.

How can you say that when the second armor they made in 1/4 was the XLV? That barely got any screen time or love from the viewers and collectors. Even if it was true that they limit the QS to icons, you're telling me the Mark VI is not an icon? That's the one of the most recognized armors in all the movies, it was used for the best parts of IM2 and the majority of Avengers.

I'm confident we will see the Mark VI, Mark II (easy repaint like they did with XLII) and I'll even go as far as holding my breath for a Mark VII.

Back