Action Figure Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ab crunch articulation is INSANE. :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

You can probably have the figure doing a sitting pose without it looking awkward.

This is probably the Iron Man figure I would recommend to people if they just want one definite IM in their collection.

28279203_10155290687742344_1744190347118282651_n.jpg

I might be tempted if it didn't have a dozen tiny switches under flaps to turn on whenever you want the lights on

Is it just me or did HT go cheap on us with those detailing underneath the flaps?

That + the poses + viewing on phone made it seem like this was a Figma figure. I had to rub my eyes when I saw the 1/4 scale spec. Make no mistake, this is the one I have been waiting for...but I was just a tad surprised.

Last edited:
That + the poses + viewing on phone made it seem like this was a Figma figure. I had to rub my eyes when I saw the 1/4 scale spec. Make no mistake, this is the one I have been waiting for...but I was just a tad surprised.
I think the official photos aren't doing this figure justice. Like the figure looks kind of chubby but it's mainly because they keep making the figure bend at the stomach to show off all the features.

It looks quite nice on display at Secret Base. Although the usual cherry red they keep using for Mark 3 is disappointing at this scale and price.

28276391_968544379964717_2606138660480221991_n.jpg

Last edited:
The Mark III HT renditions have been subpar to say the least...until now.

I don't really care for 1/4 Scale but this is a definite buy. The Mark III deserves to be made in 1/4 Scale.

Looks great.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Looks great. I will wait for the "Diecast" version that will be released in 2025.

I think the official photos aren't doing this figure justice. Like the figure looks kind of chubby but it's mainly because they keep making the figure bend at the stomach to show off all the features.

It looks quite nice on display at Secret Base. Although the usual cherry red they keep using for Mark 3 is disappointing at this scale and price.

Yeah, I just had a look at my d/c III before for a comparison, and it's like they are (understandably) trying to show off the differences in detail and moving parts between the two scales... no doubt though compared to other quarter scale figures it's a more 'suit' looking suit design..

Back