1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Looks like he’s out. Should be shipping from HK retailers soon.

8566DEC0-52AB-4F1F-B9B2-950BACF069CE.jpeg

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Cant wait. Qui-Gon, Cody and now Maul.

Prefer the proto head as think it looks more like Ray. Still a great figure tho and looking forward to having on my shelf .
bd33bcaebe6cac9d73e7d39162df86fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

The sculpt is the exact same as the proto [emoji1745]
Looks awesome and glad I preordered it!
0c0a20e1a863daa897142ee6c6e09400.jpg

Damn those pics look amazing. Glad I didnt skip this. I foresee a lot of FOMO purchases or regret.

This looks epic ! Love these pics...

Seems to be very stable in that one legged pic as well.

121808453_10157577534347344_712426210546666498_o.jpg

121960533_10157577533952344_5714804197614546769_o.jpg

121686448_10157577533447344_3447789870738454336_o.jpg

Damn that head turned out well. But I've never liked the necklace on this figure and will be removing it on mine. It really doesn't fit even if it is screen accurate. Maul is not a bling sort of dude.

But damn, that head.

Damn that head turned out well. But I've never liked the necklace on this figure and will be removing it on mine. It really doesn't fit even if it is screen accurate. Maul is not a bling sort of dude.

But damn, that head.

Its more a symbol to show that he is the leader of Crimson Dawn though, not just for fashion. Although it was a mistake, Maul does have an earring so I would say that he is a bling sort of dude

Yeah I get that it was a symbol, it just feels wrong for him. The only symbol he'd needed up until this point was his own badassery.

Good point on the earing though :lol

so how long before sideshow get theirs in? I'm new to this hot toys stuff...

I half expected a delay with this figure. Glad to see I was wrong! Looks great to me. I have him pre-ordered and on flex pay. My last one is in December, so hopefully Sideshow gets their stock by then.

Really great that this figure didn't fall off because of the reception to Solo. I loved this movie and even though he's a hologram, the details on this Maul are outstanding top to bottom. His legs look so much better than the Mandalore version, and the older Ray Park likeness is incredible. Dang, Qui-Gon, Cody and now this--Merry Christmas to all of us Stateside!

I am getting Keaton vibe from the sculpt.

But damn, that head.

I like the Crimson Dawn necklace and story. It shows his transition away from the whole Jedi/Sith struggle and his decision to become a ruthless crime boss for profit, like the Star Wars version of the mafia. I wish we got a Qira figure to go with him, Hot Toys should be interested as it is Emilia Clarke after all.

Back