Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck post is easy enough to remove so long as you rotate the neck 15 degrees away from front-centre and then lever it against the collar. It should take very little force at all doing it this way.

As in push the neck down forward? What do you mean by 'lever' it?

Thanks!

2prbces.jpg

one of these things is not like the others...:nana:

repulsor power warmachine from hasbro. a gimmicky lights and sounds toy with limited articulation. it looks pretty good though for what it is

Hastings is having quite a few sales because of the hunger game release. Today from 9pm-midnight and all day tomorrow(Saturday ). 25% of all action figures. I think it's only in store and not online, but I,m not sure. So if you have one in your town take advantage.

The store I went to had the MILK version War Machine, Mark II, Mark V, 89 joker and batman and other stuff. 25% is not bad on these.

Ps: if someone already posted this, I apologize for repeating.

Raising the dead like it's 2010, as much as I like the Milk colors, I had to get the movie version.

gdBOMl.jpg

If I had a decent camera I would, got it for a steal too, just needs some new batteries.

You can still take good pics. Even with a cellphone. You just need a decent light that you can move around to add shadows! I'd love to pull the trigger on WM, but for now i have to live vicariously through the owners of this thread. I mean that for everyone. I never tire of seeing WM pics posted here...
I just got some nice reference for the gantry floor, and i am planning to make a sheet that will exactly fit over a detolf shelf with all the gantry flooring marks.
Should make for a nice IM display base, even for WM.

Raising the dead like it's 2010, as much as I like the Milk colors, I had to get the movie version.

gdBOMl.jpg

I was just happy to buy ssc last milk wm. I have to have items like that one better. I am not into anything with USA makering on it.

Back