Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
War Machine and Iron Man Mk VI were my very first Hot Toy purchases. I looooooove War Machine in general, and the HT figure is awesome. Not the most poseable figure, I wish you could turn his head more. But he looks awesome.

Great way to start off with Hot Toys.

These two will always look good posed together.
Very well done with the pics.. :clap

I've always wanted him but just never hit the buy button and yeah saw the prices creeping up over £200 on ebay so had to get one now when I saw a fellow freak selling him at a good price. Looking forward to him arriving now and completing my Ironman shelf :yess:

I've always wanted him but just never hit the buy button and yeah saw the prices creeping up over £200 on ebay so had to get one now when I saw a fellow freak selling him at a good price. Looking forward to him arriving now and completing my Ironman shelf :yess:

congratulations on the purchase!

I personally got this one as my first figure at $220SGD earlier this year ($180)

1nToAl.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Comic.jpg

I will be honest...I can't wait for the figure and to see the patriot in action...it's a shame the rights to Norman Osborn is with Sony, i would like to see him don that armour

I thought it had been confirmed that there is no Iron Patriot in IM3 :dunno

I could of sworn that in IM3 the suit is actually called 'Iron Patriot.' While War Machine was never technically called its own name, it was mentioned as the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit.

And one more.
Fbh95.jpg

Last edited:
I figured..... bloody annoying habit :gah: :lol

I love the little hex "ears" that War Machine shares with Cap's costume:

hot-toys-the-avengers-captain-america-12-inch-figure-09.jpg

war-machine-Iron-Patriot-Armor-Iron-Man-3-2013-marvel.jpg

Lot's of imagery to draw the two together.

Small Soldiers (1998) ;)

I totally forgot that... Good call.
I'd prefer the idea of HT coming to life than those cartoony toys though.

I could of sworn that in IM3 the film is actually called 'Iron Patriot.' While War Machine was never technically called its own name, it was mentioned as the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit.

Tony asks Rhodey if he "wants to be a war machine?" during the fight in Tony's mansion i think.

As for your IM3 line, i have no idea where you got the idea that the IM3 film is called "Iron Patriot".
The Trailer just says "Iron Man 3".

Back