Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2100956lights.jpg

Fantastic artwork Nick! :clap

You should be able to swap arms as they are just on a ball joint similar to the IV and VI. If you dont want to do that, just open the battery compartment and fiddle with the batteries a bit. Moving them around can usually fix it. If that doesnt help, put new batteries in and you should be fine.

I switched out the batteries and the lights were perfectly working. Thanks for the tip again. Figure is now perfect. Already removed all the batteries. I also found it useful to buy a set like this. All these screws needed a quality screwdriver set.

https://cgi.ebay.de/Hama-MINI-SCHRA...tDomain_77&hash=item2eb71e61ed#ht_1193wt_1181

Thanks for the tip guys, this thread should help:D
The eyes for my War Machine aren't lighting up (only just removed the tab - got figure not long ago), but when I remove the head I can see there is a red light in there, so I'm assuming a change or "adjusting" of batteries should help for this too

Thanks for the tip guys, this thread should help:D
The eyes for my War Machine aren't lighting up (only just removed the tab - got figure not long ago), but when I remove the head I can see there is a red light in there, so I'm assuming a change or "adjusting" of batteries should help for this too

That should help. Remember though, the red in war machine isnt as bright as the white LEDs in the other IM figures. It also tends to dim more when left on.

That should help. Remember though, the red in war machine isnt as bright as the white LEDs in the other IM figures. It also tends to dim more when left on.

I did read that a common issue with WM is that the red light/eyes are very dim, but I checked it in pitch black and there was still no light at all in the eyes (playing with hot toys in the dark - can it get any more unbalanced? :rotfl). I did find it odd that when you remove the head you can see the red light there - I'm hoping it is just that it isn't strong enough, unless something may have moved, but I won't be able to attempt it until tommorow. thanks again

I normally don't ask questions like this, but I could use some help making a decision.

I missed out on the IM2 figs, and I am regretting it. Right now I am really wanting to get some but I can only afford 1 and it's between this guy and the mark VI. Either way I plan on getting both, but I don't know when that will be with all the stuff I have on pre order.

Now this may be foolish of me to ask in the War Machine thread, but if you had to choose between this guy and the Mark VI which would you pick?

I normally don't ask questions like this, but I could use some help making a decision.

I missed out on the IM2 figs, and I am regretting it. Right now I am really wanting to get some but I can only afford 1 and it's between this guy and the mark VI. Either way I plan on getting both, but I don't know when that will be with all the stuff I have on pre order.

Now this may be foolish of me to ask in the War Machine thread, but if you had to choose between this guy and the Mark VI which would you pick?

Mark VI.

If you can only have 1 rep from the Iron man line it has to be a Stark imo :dunno

Though I'd say the Mark IV tbh :lol

Mark VI.

If you can only have 1 rep from the Iron man line it has to be a Stark imo :dunno

Though I'd say the Mark IV tbh :lol

True, though I have always had more fondness for WM than IM. As a kid I just preferred the colors more, and all the external weapons, he just looked cooler to me.

Like I said I do plan on getting at least both WM and Mark VI, wouldn't mind the Mark IV either.

I've been looking at a sale thread here on the freaks forums and a member has WM for 220 plus shipping, he also has a Mark VI, can't remember exactly but I think it's 250 and shipping.

Ah well got some thinking to do, thanks for the input y4nk33! :wave

True, though I have always had more fondness for WM than IM. As a kid I just preferred the colors more, and all the external weapons, he just looked cooler to me.

Like I said I do plan on getting at least both WM and Mark VI, wouldn't mind the Mark IV either.

I've been looking at a sale thread here on the freaks forums and a member has WM for 220 plus shipping, he also has a Mark VI, can't remember exactly but I think it's 250 and shipping.

Ah well got some thinking to do, thanks for the input y4nk33! :wave

No problem, sounds like you know what you want - grab the War Machine!

No problem, sounds like you know what you want - grab the War Machine!

Hehe yeah, that's why I don't usually ask loaded questions like that. Usually the person knows what they want they are just seeking confirmation from others. I guess that's why I posted in this thread and not the Mark VI one.

How is anyone getting their War Machine's Gatling gun to tilt up? All I can get mine to do is swivel and slide from left to right, but not up or down; not even to tilt it up any.

Thanks to a member I was able to pick up War Machine and am glad I did. He is a great figure all in all. Looks great displayed with the HT IM and Thor as well.

How is anyone getting their War Machine's Gatling gun to tilt up? All I can get mine to do is swivel and slide from left to right, but not up or down; not even to tilt it up any.

Yeah, i thought i might break mine at first but it will pivot with gentle but firm twisting.

Posted these on the Mark VI thread as well...sorry for the double post!

IMG-20110915-00024.jpg

IMG-20110915-00022.jpg

IMG-20110915-00018.jpg

IMG-20110915-00017.jpg

IMG-20110915-00016.jpg

Back