Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all turns out well , i'm gonna recieve my war machine today.
Looking forward for him , it's gonna be my first HT figure :)

You wont regret him as I bought mine less than 3 weeks ago, very massive and huge shelf presence. Cheers!!

Just out of interest are the eye lights as bright as the chest reactor now?

I werent able to see any difference. But to be honest I havent really concentrated on that issue. I have already removed all batteries...
After having seen the batteries on Iron Man and War Machine I have my Ghost Rider and Batman on my desk for today evening. How could I have been so stupid to keep any of these batteries in the figures...:slap

Thanks for all the input - Sometimes all it takes is a little push...

War machine arrives in a few days! Looking forward to it!

Just realised that means I have to source another hall of armour base. Drat!

Do you guys have a $1.00 store there??? They sell sets here with 12 little screwdrivers for $1.00.

Yes we do have those stores, but I always tend to destroy the screws with those cheap material screwdrivers. :lol

Still need to get those decals. Did already send the guy who sold them a PM but he never came back to me. Is he still around?

Anyone think Hot Toys will make another War Machine with the next movie? I'm trying to work out whether to buy it now or not. It doesn't seem like it could get much better though. I know these things are always succeptible to re-releases or improved versions, but just wondering if anyone thinks we'll see another WM??

Anyone think Hot Toys will make another War Machine with the next movie? I'm trying to work out whether to buy it now or not. It doesn't seem like it could get much better though. I know these things are always succeptible to re-releases or improved versions, but just wondering if anyone thinks we'll see another WM??

Depending on his role in IM3, I think the chances are very high. But you'll have to wait over 2 more years... Lol

Is he supposed to have an instruction manual? Got a used one off the marketplace and I'm terrified I'll break him. I can't even figure out how to open his battery slot in his back. Any chance someone can scan theirs?

finally got a war machine today - wow! I am very impressed with this figure. now I get why people love it.

The sheer number of moving parts is incredible, and it so detailed. Very very impressed with it, and now totally see why this thing was a figure of the year! Anyone one else umming and aahing - go for it!

Is he supposed to have an instruction manual? Got a used one off the marketplace and I'm terrified I'll break him. I can't even figure out how to open his battery slot in his back. Any chance someone can scan theirs?

If noone did until the weekend, I can do it by Saturday. But I will have to go to my parents for the scanner. :duff

Once you have found a method of getting it delivered with out your wife knowing, please let me know :)

Get it! I bit the bullet a few weeks back now and haven't regretted it one bit, it looks even more awesome in hand. Now I'm on the verge of getting the Mark IV as well. I just need to figure a way of getting it delivered without my wife knowing. :cool:

Sigh... Need to replace the batteries in the neck. Searched this topic and the easiest way is to apparently pull out the neck. Uhh any tips? Thing won't come out!

Is it a front to back motion or a side to side wiggle?

So frustrating! Not to mention after I get it off, I have to freak out and worry about stripping the screw.

Neither front/back or wiggle, just pull it up toward the sky :lol

If it's that snug you can run a warm blow dryer over it to help loosen it up a bit :wink1:

Picked this guy up yesterday and its a really nice piece! I was only gonna get the Avengers from the movies but I couldn't resist this one.

Is it a front to back motion or a side to side wiggle?

So frustrating! Not to mention after I get it off, I have to freak out and worry about stripping the screw.

Don't worry about using undue force to pop the neck post off, it's a ball and socket joint so you'd have to be doing something very wrong to break it. But do be careful with the screw. For starters use the right screwdriver. Even then, if it's like mine, you can easily round the head if the screw is held fast. I stopped short of rounding the screw head completely and took it in to an optometrist, who was able to get the screw out for me.

Back