Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pictures:

5546696644_7c825dd7db_z.jpg

5546695306_63b521e844_z.jpg

Point and Click is as good as it gets with my camera skills. Got this guy last week from Cotswald. Pure awesome.

Good man. When I put mine one I left the incorrect ones on instead of using a solvent or cleaner to take them off. Didn't want to do anything permanent to the figure. I just put the missing ones on.

They look a bit brighter than the factory ones but a quick fix is rubbing your finger on something written in pencil then rubbing in the stickers a bit. I had my doubts when I did it but it worked perfectly and doesn't rub off if you accidentally grab it by one of the stickers.

Good man. When I put mine one I left the incorrect ones on instead of using a solvent or cleaner to take them off. Didn't want to do anything permanent to the figure. I just put the missing ones on.

They look a bit brighter than the factory ones but a quick fix is rubbing your finger on something written in pencil then rubbing in the stickers a bit. I had my doubts when I did it but it worked perfectly and doesn't rub off if you accidentally grab it by one of the stickers.
I don't trust myself enough to remove the existing symbols/decals with solvents. I might take off some of the silver.

That's the same as I will do Nick. Although I haven't heard back from Jim "firebird" yet. Hopefully he is still selling them. I looked back in the thread and they do look pretty awesome.

I don't trust myself enough to remove the existing symbols/decals with solvents. I might take off some of the silver.

Use 90% rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. It will not damage the underlying gun-metal color paint. That's what I did to mine.

BOBBY

Has anyone else had the pegs on the piece that holds the machine gun to his forearm break?

Back