Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I got it in hand and immediately thought that it was a stunning figure in its own right, with or without a MkIV or MkVI.

I agree, when I bought War Machine it was the only IM figure I owned, I bought WM because he looks so cool. I now have MK IV too, awesome figures.

Mine still hasn't shipped from gohastings. Hopefully they didn't sellout.

So, here are the pics of my War Machine with Firebird´s decals.

21022011391.jpg

21022011390.jpg

I need to rework the part on the second pic where the big ED445 desgnation resides, removing it even more and roughing up the surface a little again, since it became shiny while removing the old designation.

But already looks damn fine, I think.
:)

Looks great. I wished I had the skills to do this with mine! Too hard to apply these decals though!

Yeah, mine didn't ship either. When I check my status it says out of stock but didn't receive cancellation email.

There's still a chance of it shipping. The same thing happened with my Ezio, but it shipped out last yesterday.

Looks great. I wished I had the skills to do this with mine! Too hard to apply these decals though!

Someone should make stickers instead of decals...

Actually, these are a very thin decal with an adhesive backing. Something like a sticker, but better and very easy to apply.

PM me if you are interested in a set. The set includes all 7 decals.

Actually, these are a very thin decal with an adhesive backing. Something like a sticker, but better and very easy to apply.

PM me if you are interested in a set. The set includes all 7 decals.

easy to apply? i was overwhelmed when i saw the instructions posted by anthrapoid... this is the same one, right?

Update on the problem I had that nobody in their right mind would care about unless it happened to them, my rounded screw on the neck post battery compartment.

I stopped short of rounding it completely, so it still had some tooth on it. That sucker was threaded in good and proper.

My girl suggested I take it to an optometrist, who clamped it up under a crystal clear magnifying glass - applied some lubricant, gripped it with a quality screw driver and voila! Screw removed without having to drill the thing out.

Last couple of these I saw on ebay went for $45, so I was mighty relieved. The guy wouldn't even accept any money for it.

Update on the problem I had that nobody in their right mind would care about unless it happened to them, my rounded screw on the neck post battery compartment.

I stopped short of rounding it completely, so it still had some tooth on it. That sucker was threaded in good and proper.

My girl suggested I take it to an optometrist, who clamped it up under a crystal clear magnifying glass - applied some lubricant, gripped it with a quality screw driver and voila! Screw removed without having to drill the thing out.

Last couple of these I saw on ebay went for $45, so I was mighty relieved. The guy wouldn't even accept any money for it.

Congrats man! Now be more careful next time!!! :D :duff

easy to apply? i was overwhelmed when i saw the instructions posted by anthrapoid... this is the same one, right?

So these aren't the ones that Anthrapoid was selling a while ago? How would I go about applying it?

I PMed about the "stickers"

how do you apply them?

Hello everyone. :wave

The set includes all 7 decals. That will replace the Hot Toys decals as well. The small ED 445 FLTS and the bigger 001 decals can be place over the HT's decals without having to remove them. The only one that will have to be removed first, is the bigger ED AF445.

Also note, that these are not waterslide decals. These decals are very thin with an adhesive backing. Basically, you just stick them on and you will be able to remove them later on if you decide too. The decals are transparent, so you will only see the white of the decal when it is placed on the War Machine figure. These were done at a professional business here in my home town.

Again these decals are very thin and you will not hardly notice any difference when compared to the model car decals. When you rub your figure over them you will feel a very small thickness in the decal.

They are easy to apply.

Hello everyone. :wave

The set includes all 7 decals. That will replace the Hot Toys decals as well. The small ED 445 FLTS and the bigger 001 decals can be place over the HT's decals without having to remove them. The only one that will have to be removed first, is the bigger ED AF445.

Also note, that these are not waterslide decals. These decals are very thin with an adhesive backing. Basically, you just stick them on and you will be able to remove them later on if you decide too. The decals are transparent, so you will only see the white of the decal when it is placed on the War Machine figure. These were done at a professional business here in my home town.

Again these decals are very thin and you will not hardly notice any difference when compared to the model car decals. When you rub your figure over them you will feel a very small thickness in the decal.

They are easy to apply.

so in short, this is not the same decals as the one Anthrapoid is sellin? pm me the details. thanx

Back