Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, do you think the price for this figure will go up heaps in the near future? I havent got one and may consider picking one up later on. Whats a reasonable price to pay for this guy?

So, here are the pics of my War Machine with Firebird´s decals.

21022011391.jpg

21022011390.jpg

I need to rework the part on the second pic where the big ED445 desgnation resides, removing it even more and roughing up the surface a little again, since it became shiny while removing the old designation.

But already looks damn fine, I think.
:)

Guys, do you think the price for this figure will go up heaps in the near future? I havent got one and may consider picking one up later on. Whats a reasonable price to pay for this guy?

Absolutely! So better grab a copy now or else pay the big consequence later.:panic: Hmm I think $200-230 is a good deal for this guy! :wink1:

i don't think they will do another war machine unlike cap,thor,spidey,im,wolverine.... so i must say pull the trigger.... this is what happened to blade, nobody thought it will soar and will be hard to get...

Isn't WM slated to be in Avengers? If that's the case I would expect to see a new one.

edit: did some reading up on it and he will NOT be in Avengers.

thanks for the original poster about the gohastings, I also placed an order. Originally got one for my brother but with this price decided to get one to display with my MK IV and VI when it comes.. SIGH.. compulsive buy, but at that price it's hard to not get it. :/

thanks for the original poster about the gohastings, I also placed an order. Originally got one for my brother but with this price decided to get one to display with my MK IV and VI when it comes.. SIGH.. compulsive buy, but at that price it's hard to not get it. :/

:lecture not compulsive - absolutely sensible!

lol tell that to my wallet :/

Your wallet may be feeling some pain now, and may even be experiencing trust issues at the moment. But a few months down the track when WM can't be had for less than double what you have just paid, your wallet will come round and see that you only ever had its best interests at heart.

Me, I just dropped 200 bucks on a heap of junk that lost half its value as soon as I unboxed it (see 'what is your least favourite collectible' thread)- my wallet and me are not in a good place and I can only hope for forgiveness and that we can one day be friends again.

Last edited:
Your wallet may be feeling some pain now, and may even be experiencing trust issues at the moment. But a few months down the track when WM can't be had for less than double what you have just paid, your wallet will come round and see that you only ever had its best interests at heart.

Me, I just dropped 200 bucks on a heap of junk that lost half its value as soon as I unboxed it (see 'what is your least favourite collectible' thread)- my wallet and me are not in a good place and I can only hope for forgiveness and that we can one day be friends again.

lol, that is some good reasoning.. I have to keep telling myself that and my g/f if she finds out.. **WHEN** :panic: lol

I wouldn't count on war machine going up too much in price. It's taking a while for it to sellout in comparison to the other Iron Man figures. I don't know if that's due to popularity or edition size.

I wouldn't count on war machine going up too much in price. It's taking a while for it to sellout in comparison to the other Iron Man figures. I don't know if that's due to popularity or edition size.

I don't know that's the same thing that happened with the Mark I though, I saw that thing on the shelves more often than i've seen War Machine. I even saw multiple Mark I's on occassion at Hastings. Even though it may never get up in value as the Mark I, I don't think the time it takes to sell out will determine the value of it in the future after it sells but we will find out eventually.

What did you buy that you hate?

What did you buy that you hate?

*apologies for temporary thread tangent*

I bought a Medicom Kamen Rider Faiz a few months back and it is awesome - great detailing, paint and best of all it is true 1:6. Sweet figure!

Then I made the mistake of picking up an older KR figure, having heard that Medi's KR figures are typically true 1:6. Not True! The model I got - 'The Next Shocker Rider' - looks like a malnourished schoolboy :(

Re: War Machine, I am making the call on the big price increase over time simply because IMO it has a 'Wow!' factor when it's in hand. Before I took delivery I wondered whether I'd enjoy it - I bought it because I had some extra cash for the month and thought it would make a good companion for the MkIV I was getting.

Then I got it in hand and immediately thought that it was a stunning figure in its own right, with or without a MkIV or MkVI.

Back