Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt truly realize how much of a beast War Machine is until I tried to put him in a 15"x6"x7" acrylic display case lol. Obviously the height was fine but he barely fits unless his arms are almost straight down and even then his shoulders are soo wide!

Wow man you got me really excited about my ordered War Machine.
Bulkiness is definitely a good thing.:hi5:

Yep... That's especially the junction hamstrings / glutes that disturbs me: when we make him take a position of fight (bent legs), there is a space at this level.

That's as much a question of design that of choice of materials, in this way the MK4 is much more succeeded, and even if some people could regret that this one wears a rubber panties, this last one has nevertheless its advantages...

And I shoot the first one who hijacks my comments! :lol

Anyway a magnificent figure. :rock

Hi!

I am new here,
This is my first post and my first HT!

First pictures:

5432888359_3e7f58f3fe_z.jpg

5420103740_55fe0b6688_z.jpg

5420100446_d83ffdee26_z.jpg

1 question, how do I change the battery in his neck?
Just can't get the battery clip out and change the battery

I'm still on the fence about getting this piece. I have the II, III, and IV. The V and VI are on order, but war machine looks plasticy in some of the pictures.

I'm still on the fence about getting this piece. I have the II, III, and IV. The V and VI are on order, but war machine looks plasticy in some of the pictures.

You should get it now while he's still reasonably priced and decide for yourself whether or not he looks good in person because once you convince yourself later on that you need to have him, he may be too pricey =x.

I got him and I think he's awesome. As He Hate Me said it would be a decision you would have to make. If you are in the states and have a hastings in your town they may have him, some of the Hasting have them behind glass display cases to see. You can decide there. (if this is the case, keep in mind they don't really pose them all that great and don't use the accessories, so this would just be to judge the plastic look that you are referring to) in my opinion, he doesn't look like plastic to me. the little nicks and scratchlike details they did with the paintjob give it a nice worn in look.

and the best part is, you can still buy him from certain websites and don't have to rely on ebay.

Last edited:
My first Hot Toys fig and also my first post of a part of my collection. This guy is truly amazing even tough I still need to fix the neck problem I don't regret I bought him :)

My first Hot Toys fig and also my first post of a part of my collection. This guy is truly amazing even tough I still need to fix the neck problem I don't regret I bought him :)

welcome to plastic crack enjoy the addiction lol!!!!!!!!!!

Some folks have said that this figure feels too light, but to me it feels great in hand. There's no doubt in my mind when I hold and look at WM that this is a quality figure that has been engineered by some serious talent. I can't believe I was about to pass on this guy, so glad I came to my senses before it was too late :)

Back