Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order for this guy at CCG Armory over 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. I keep trying to contact them, but the only time I got a response (last Tuesday),they said it would ship out last Thursday and it never did.

I should have read some reviews of them before ordering :(

I placed an order for this guy at CCG Armory over 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. I keep trying to contact them, but the only time I got a response (last Tuesday),they said it would ship out last Thursday and it never did.

I should have read some reviews of them before ordering :(

That's strange. I sent them an email yesterday about something, and got a reply literally 2 minutes later. I asked today why I was having problems ordering War Machine from them, even though their site says In Stock, he replied saying it's out of stock. So that sucks. And of course today when I ask if they will order more, there is no quick reply.

Everywhere I check he is out. I'm almost considering chancing it with gohastings, but I don't want him to arrive broken. Have many people ordered from them and received a figure in good condition? :pray:

That's strange. I sent them an email yesterday about something, and got a reply literally 2 minutes later. I asked today why I was having problems ordering War Machine from them, even though their site says In Stock, he replied saying it's out of stock. So that sucks. And of course today when I ask if they will order more, there is no quick reply.

Everywhere I check he is out. I'm almost considering chancing it with gohastings, but I don't want him to arrive broken. Have many people ordered from them and received a figure in good condition? :pray:

Fire away SG, they are fine.

You might get something different than you ordered, or the box might be beat to he**, or you might get a broken figure...however they will refund your money and take it back.

I've rec'd some interesting things from them but their CS always takes care of any issues.

Besides it's kind of fun...it's a roll of the dice! :panic:

Ha! That's encouraging. Kinda. I guess I could try it. What's really frustrating is that I was in a Hastings last Saturday for my first time, and actually saw War Machine in the store in a very beaten up box. I passed because I thought I could get him cheaper from CCG and in better condition. Look how that turned out. Plus the Hastings I was at is about a 3 hour drive. :slap

I've been hit and miss with GoHastings but I may try them on this....doesn't seem like there are many other alternatives besides eBay.

Ha! That's encouraging. Kinda. I guess I could try it. What's really frustrating is that I was in a Hastings last Saturday for my first time, and actually saw War Machine in the store in a very beaten up box. I passed because I thought I could get him cheaper from CCG and in better condition. Look how that turned out. Plus the Hastings I was at is about a 3 hour drive. :slap

I know, but bottom line I'm getting at that they won't screw you on a return or anything. They had me print a label so I didn't have to pay return shipping like you would on Ebay.

I know my Hastings has a WM and the box was in great shape last time I saw it. Most likely though you're going to get the one that's closest to you.

I've been hit and miss with GoHastings but I may try them on this....doesn't seem like there are many other alternatives besides eBay.

You and me both. I think I'll go for it, and we'll see who ends up with what, lol. I don't like that they are charging a sales tax online though.

Also, does anyone know of any coupon codes that actually work with gohastings? All of them I have found don't work.

Last edited:
You and me both. I think I'll go for it, and we'll see who ends up with what, lol. I don't like that they are charging a sales tax online though.

Also, does anyone know of any coupon codes that actually work with gohastings? All of them I have found don't work.

I'm guessing you live in a state that has a GoHastings store (I'm in NY and I'm not being charged...no GoHastings here in NY).

Yesterday they had $1 shipping for orders over $20 but it was one day only...can't seem to find any other coupons.

Yeah, there is a Hastings here in KS, but it's a long drive. I didn't realize they charged sales tax that way.
Ha! Of course there was a one day only sale... :gah:

I saw him at about 4 hastings about a month ago when I went home to see the family. all the boxes were in OK to Great shape. but like they said, it just depends were they ship him from. When I get stuff from hastings I really don't mind the box as i'm just happy to get the item at retail. I got my DX01 Joker, DX02 Bats, and TDK V1 Bats from them but I got those in the store cause I was lucky to find on shelf. the boxes were in great shape so I got lucky.

Last edited:
I saw him at about 4 hastings about a month when I went home to see the family. all the boxes were in OK to Great shape. but like they said, it just depends were they ship him from. When I get stuff from hastings I really don't mind the box as i'm just happy to get the item at retail. I got my DX01 Joker, DX02 Bats, and TDK V1 Bats from them but I got those in the store cause I was lucky to find on shelf. the boxes were in great shape so I got lucky.

Normally I'm not too worried about packaging since I open everything, but like most others, I like to display my Hot Toys boxes behind the figure. Plus, with the the figures being as awesome as they are, it's always great to open a nice looking box; it just adds to the experience. Maybe I'm crazy. :lol

Normally I'm not too worried about packaging since I open everything, but like most others, I like to display my Hot Toys boxes behind the figure. Plus, with the the figures being as awesome as they are, it's always great to open a nice looking box; it just adds to the experience. Maybe I'm crazy. :lol

you may be, but i completely agree with you

Yeah I also like nice boxes to complement the figure, but on some of the figures i am just glad to have the fig. If I find the Mark 1 at a good price I dont' care if its in a fruit loops box.

Speaking of the Mark 1, I remember having the Mark 1 and 2 in my hands multiple times at Hastings when I was trying to find the Mark 3 and just telling myself nah i'm just gonna get the Mark 3. STUPID!!! STUPID!!!! STUPID!!!!:slap:slap:slap

does anyone preorder from comix_bazaar (france)Europe market?
the reason i am asking is because i havent receiveid mine yet because they havent got them in stock yet :(
this was their answer but i dont know if this is true after so long time

So my War Machine finally arrived today, and the eyes barely light up at all. I'm thinking the batteries might just be dead, but considering my Mark IV came in with all the lights working fine, should I be worried?

Other than that, this is probably my favorite figure I've ever owned...

Back