Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice from Sideshow! Won't be here until the 29th though, because of the holiday next week....

Nice man, those of us that ordered through other stores will have to wait at least until Tuesday for shipping, thats when CornerStoreComics said they will be getting them. I assume AlterEgoComics and BBTS will be getting them next week as well.

New to this, is cornerstorecomics a good place to get this figure?

F them....:cuss

Dose anyone know when AE will be shipping?

Alter Ego...:rock

Just make sure to use PayPal when ordering from Cornerstore...their credit card service has been hacked at least twice that I know of, and I was affected once and had to cancel my card. PayPal only with them from now on for me....

A lot of people got screwed on that fiasco....:thud:

everyone swears by sideshow. ive never ordered from them though.

and yeah people have been telling me bbts is always last.
Not me. They took way longer than I wanted to wait for the battle-damaged mark iii, but I stuck with them because their shipping was only $8. When they finally got the figure though they billed me $16 shipping, which meant I could have gotten the figure months earlier from Toysquare for only about $8 more.

Now I just go with whomever has the lowest price after shipping, even if that means waiting longer than everyone else.

Got mine last week from Golden Warrior Toy Shop on ebay. Have used goodshipped in the past, but this guy offered the best price. I got Abi Whistler from him too and both were sent very quickly and well packaged.
As for WarMachine, awesome figure. The Don Cheadle sculpt ain't quite all it could be, but overall the figure is awesome. I love the shoulder weapon mechanisms. (The chest LED is way too bright though).

Mine shipped too from Sideshow--due on the 24th

I had called sideshow before the bill date to change the card to be billed to the one matching the bill address as I won't be at work all next week and wanted changed to my house, now I get an email that the billing address and shipping don't match. Great so because of somebodies error I have to wait till after the holiday to get my war machine.

In short: :gah: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!

Remove one of the 3 batteries powering the chest LED

pretty sure that WILL NOT work... haha not only will it not reach each contact, but it takes 3 batteries to run. id say if you think it is too bright, leave it on for a day, once the batteries start to loose juice the light will dim a bit.

I had called sideshow before the bill date to change the card to be billed to the one matching the bill address as I won't be at work all next week and wanted changed to my house, now I get an email that the billing address and shipping don't match. Great so because of somebodies error I have to wait till after the holiday to get my war machine.

In short: :gah: AAAAAAARG!!!!!!!

You know you can change all that information yourself instantly from your Sideshow account?

Got mine last week from Golden Warrior Toy Shop on ebay. Have used goodshipped in the past, but this guy offered the best price. I got Abi Whistler from him too and both were sent very quickly and well packaged.

He's really fantastic. He gets back to you promptly with any enquiry. Very helpful seller.

As for WarMachine, awesome figure. The Don Cheadle sculpt ain't quite all it could be, but overall the figure is awesome. I love the shoulder weapon mechanisms. (The chest LED is way too bright though).

i buy all hot toys from those guy (golden warrior) past 9 months no prombem. best price ,fast shipping and very will packaged (take age it to unpack:lol)

Just got mine :yess::yess::yess:

The only thing I don't like is the plastic tab on his arms. Why they had to put it at the front instead at the back or side. Other than that it an awesome figure.

Received my War Machine this morning and Wow he is awesome. And looks massive in my display cabinet. The only complaint I have is the Stand its a bit to small. Would have been cool if it was a base like the mark 3 BD or the mark 4. :)

Back