Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really want this figure. I'm thinking of selling a few things off to get it.....but then how will I afford T1 Arnold...or Superman. I can't buy all of them. Decisions, decisions.

its driving me nuts seeing everyone else getting their figures. bbts hasnt sent me mine yet...

Got mine as well...
WMTeaser.jpg

SANY0041.jpg

SANY0043.jpg

SANY0045.jpg

SANY0047.jpg

SANY0049.jpg

SANY0051.jpg

SANY0053.jpg

WarMachine... achieving the movie look on DigiCam of the eyes.. no editing by PS

Using red filter on white LED light

purple-ish fringe.... very light pink in person, and totally different from the pics (intensity/colour/details observe)

54340878.jpg

alright, canceled all my preorders with bbts. re-preordered everything over at cornerstorecomics, they are getting their warmachines on tuesday! i hope one of those is mine!

also threw in a 2face, because i have a HT problem...

push it all the back
pull a tiny bit forward
then just push it down and back into position.
think about the hindge and how it fold. you feel it give into the direction you want it to go.

Figured out what was wrong. The base of the rockets had come out ever so slightly which created what I thought was a tab that connected to the figure.

I unscrewed the base of the launcher and bent it back into shape. Screwed it back in and it now fits smoothly!!

Figured out what was wrong. The base of the rockets had come out ever so slightly which created what I thought was a tab that connected to the figure.

I unscrewed the base of the launcher and bent it back into shape. Screwed it back in and it now fits smoothly!!

Cool! Glad you got it sorted.

WarMachine... achieving the movie look on DigiCam of the eyes.. no editing by PS

Using red filter on white LED light

purple-ish fringe.... very light pink in person, and totally different from the pics (intensity/colour/details observe)

The eyes looks great there man!

alright, canceled all my preorders with bbts. re-preordered everything over at cornerstorecomics, they are getting their warmachines on tuesday! i hope one of those is mine!

also threw in a 2face, because i have a HT problem...

is there a problem with BBTS I also have my preorders with them

do you know when they expect to get it in and can cornerstore comics fill our orders

Back