Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohooo, I finally landed myself a War Machine, thanks to a good friend who happens to have two :clap

All I can say is that the figure rocks! Great sculpt, cool accessories. The only thing is the mid-torso articulation. I don't dare to turn it as I'm afraid that I might break the joing :slap

goodshipped finally got his in today...should have mine early next week...

can we get some kind of consensus on the fragility of this guy?

cos some people say he feels solid as a rock and some are saying he feels like he'd break if you looked at him wrong.... which is it?

mines only ever going to sit on a shelf so it's of no great importance, but some clarification would be nice....

:lol Did you read the comments? A piece came broken and it's "HT is out there to screw the consumer" talk left and right. It's a bummer to have something arrive defective, but some people have to move on and look at the big picture.

I read some comments, but not all, if it´s indeed like "HT´s screwing people", then your right about melodramatism.

Sorry, bud.

:1-1:

Just wanna share this with you guys.. Got this yesterday morning

HTWM1-1.jpg

Awesomsauce!

Here's the pics..he is just awesome.
SSC_0892.jpg

SSC_0895.jpg

SSC_0901.jpg

SSC_0901.jpg
He's definitely taller than Whiplash

My only gripe is the red led at the neck is not that stable. You have to wiggle it to make it brighter. Maybe due to loose wiring?

For the torso articulation, how much can he bent forward and backward? I don't dare to try it out for fear of breaking :)

Here's the pics..he is just awesome.
SSC_0892.jpg

SSC_0895.jpg

SSC_0901.jpg

SSC_0903.jpg

My only gripe is the red led at the neck is not that stable. You have to wiggle it to make it brighter. Maybe due to loose wiring?

For the torso articulation, how much can he bent forward and backward? I don't dare to try it out for fear of breaking :)

For the torso articulation, how much can he bent forward and backward? I don't dare to try it out for fear of breaking

DarthCipan, great figure!! about the light problem, hottoys must to have care with that details, are very important

My shipment turned up today. The boxes are tiny and no lovely magnetic window sleeve?!?

Back