Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i preordered from bbts too. only about a month ago though, im going to have to wait a while im afraid...

managed to get it out with a needle , anyway the ex-wife missile went straight back in the box :rotfl

From toy-world HK, how to take out ex-wife.
20101014_cde02f62b3a0b9e0a87csdOLmdemDsBg.jpg

source link:
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28047&highlight=ex-wife

That means AEC should ship the following week if they stay true to form....the only variable might be Thanksgiving Thursday, which might push it to the following week....:gah: :impatient:

Then that would be perfect as seeing as to how I have GT5 and SDCC 11 writing on this check.

I got mine "accidentally" yesterday.
I POed Predator Berserker actually, and the shipment came in last Friday.
But the shop placed wrongly the invoice on the box of the War Machine. And the Berserker was given to other person first.
They only realised that mistake when I was collecting mine. :slap
However I still took the WM, it's a great figure too. My Berserker have to wait another 5 days. :gah:

Quick look at my accidental figure.:lol
6znau1.jpg
2kn1ih.jpg

2qwh5wo.jpg
nvbpkx.jpg

They haven't contacted me either yet. BBTS is awesome for a lot of reasons, but unfortunately getting their shipments quickly isn't one of them. It may be another 2-3 wks. before they go out. We'll just have to wait and see.

How is BBTS in terms of preorders still waiting and have not gotten any word from them.

Dude, don´t you think you underrate this a bit?
Try feeling what it´s like to be in their skin.
I´m pumped for MIV and WM and to think I´ll take out and they look something like that, or broken in half like others WM gives me the creeps...

:lol Did you read the comments? A piece came broken and it's "HT is out there to screw the consumer" talk left and right. It's a bummer to have something arrive defective, but some people have to move on and look at the big picture.

Back