Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I will try tomorrow if I have time. I have my Mother-in-Law over from Russia at the moment, and I'm the designated driver :lol
Will you be playing some Black ops tonight?

Ah the in laws. :lol Yeah, better take care of that first. :lol

Oh yeah! I'll be on in just a bit.

yep!this figure was defo worth the wait,nice and heavy and feels ALOT more solid than the mark 3bd,but damn that ex-wife missile seems a little cheap!i wanted a spring inside so you could fire it:rotfl but seriously it falls out so easily and i dont want to lose it so back in the box it goes,turned out to be my best hot toys day to date as my berserker came at the same time but bought from different sellers,wm took 9 days via ems while berserker took 3 days:horror he only posted it saturday 13th and there he was monday morning 15th:yess: outstanding!shame its not that quick everytime eh!dont know which one to play with first:rotfl decisions!decisions!:lol

Yeah I will try tomorrow if I have time. I have my Mother-in-Law over from Russia at the moment, and I'm the designated driver :lol
Will you be playing some Black ops tonight?

Yakov%20Smirnoff.jpg

In Communist Russia, you own Mother-in-Law.

:lol Did you read the comments? A piece came broken and it's "HT is out there to screw the consumer" talk left and right. It's a bummer to have something arrive defective, but some people have to move on and look at the big picture.

Man you are so right. I'm sure someone at HT
wasn't sitting there going, "hey check this out.
This piece is broke and I'm gonna LMAO at the
person that gets this one".

Onesixthbruce my friend. Sadly all sold out. Check out his site though www.Onesixthbruce.co.uk

I have been noticing this for some time now that hardly anything is in stock before and after release. There is some but very few. It always feels like hardly anything is ever in stock there. The prices always seem to be quite a bit higher than if you bought it in dollars with some of the items. Yet some other items they have are nicely competitive.

Hey guys, I received mine today from Toys2! Finally! It felt like forever even though I PO just a few weeks ago. It's such an amazing figure! Such a shame I can't display it yet. I took out, "played" with for a bit and putted back in box. I will be moving soon and don't really have a place to display my figures at the moment but I'll have a nice spot for it by the time the Mark IV arrives. No pics or reviews either, sorry!

Hey anyone having problems with the lights on war machine. His eyes on mine don't seem to be working all to well?

it finally came about and hour and a half ago
amzing figure
only problems i found where
1) feels very very delicate, im sure if this was to fall even a small distance it would shatter like glass
2) the lights on the eyes are not bright enough... they aslo seem to dim after a couple of minutes... batteries or connection?
3) the guns on the arms seem to be very loose... any solutions?
(its a shame they don'c "click" into place like it looks like they should
on the bright side though. i think this is the brightest chest arc i have seen on any iron man (i thought the mark 1 was bright but this thing is a flash light)
over all
amazing work

Leo just gave me a heads up that his bulk batch War Machine arrived and when I add additional 15 USD to my previous part-transfer for my combo purchase I could get War Machine...NOW!!!!

Guess what I´ll do?!
:lol

Just got this figure. All i can say is wow. This is a must buy! One of the best Hot Toys have put out for sure. The moveable fingers are pretty cool. if you are on the fence for this one.. Get it. You will not be disappointed.

i am blown away by this one, i can't put it down
it is amazing
probably going to switch out the neck batteries tomorrow see if that fixes the light problem
those movable fingers are amazing, i tried putting the mark 3 BD and war machine together but the BD mark 3 just looks like trash next to this thing.

i am blown away by this one, i can't put it down
it is amazing
probably going to switch out the neck batteries tomorrow see if that fixes the light problem
those movable fingers are amazing, i tried putting the mark 3 BD and war machine together but the BD mark 3 just looks like trash next to this thing.

I was just wondering if you have tried to take out the batteries and put them back in again. If the batteries are a little dirty then I would try to clean them. I have noticed on a few of my other IM figs I had to do that, because the lights were dim due to being displayed untouched for a while. It worked and the lights brighten back up.

Back