Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and have you been reported by ABC about the release date?
i have preordered it from Loontentoys and they say me that it would be released on
october but with all delays i have lose my chance of claim by paypal, im very impatient and scared with this

No, I'm not chasing Leong, I'm sure he'll let me know when its on its way :)

and have you been reported by ABC about the release date?
i have preordered it from Loontentoys and they say me that it would be released on
october but with all delays i have lose my chance of claim by paypal, im very impatient and scared with this

I wouldn't be at all concerned with Loontentoys dude.
Nearly all of my 14 hot toys were bought from this guy and most of the time they are out well after you the paypal time limit.

Just look at the guy's impeccable feedback.

hi all!before i continue i just want to say that i just recieved this and as such am not saying its 100% correct but here it is!i recieved an email from play.com stating that my war machine preorder will happen on 15th october??this is the second update in 2-3 weeks so play might be behind i dont know but does anyone think this is slightly possible as going by what has been said on this forum it seems too early.Iron Man 2: 12 Inch War Machine Action Figure
Pre-order. | Due for release on 15 October 2010
this is what is stated on the link to buy???hope!hope!:impatient:

hi all!before i continue i just want to say that i just recieved this and as such am not saying its 100% correct but here it is!i recieved an email from play.com stating that my war machine preorder will happen on 15th october??this is the second update in 2-3 weeks so play might be behind i dont know but does anyone think this is slightly possible as going by what has been said on this forum it seems too early.Iron Man 2: 12 Inch War Machine Action Figure
Pre-order. | Due for release on 15 October 2010
this is what is stated on the link to buy???hope!hope!:impatient:

You got it from play.com!? ..how much was it? ..$400?:slap

I wouldn't be at all concerned with Loontentoys dude.
Nearly all of my 14 hot toys were bought from this guy and most of the time they are out well after you the paypal time limit.

Just look at the guy's impeccable feedback.

Most of mine are from loontentoys too , but allways on direct buy , no pre-orders, i trust in Loontentoys but this wait is killing me and if HT delay WM again this could be my last pre-order.

Im not saying nothing bad about loontenntoys , they allways are extremely correct but im worried with this delay over delay.

This is from HT official Taiwan dealer

8e031fa7d2.jpg

HT inform us (dealer) the head sculpt had just been approved by stuido and actor (RDJ?). Both MK IV and WM will be delay.

WM now delay from late Sept to 30th Oct, MK IV now delay from late Oct to 30 Nov.

Both WM and MK IV will be in very limited stock.

So the "coming soon" is next month :nana::nana::nana:

Hm, what means "very limited"
Does that mean that not all people who ordered will actually get that? That would totally suck and considering that HT's pieces are always kinda limited how much, regarding the quantity, is limited?

hottoys call everything they make "VERY LIMITED"

they did the same thing with the Dark Knight V1 joker... which had 3 production runs, and 3 separate releases. it's all marketing bs.

Hot toys will make as many as they think they can sell.

which will be ALOT.

a better question is, how saturated do we think the secondary market will be.

You got it from play.com!? ..how much was it? ..$400?:slap
the way i look at is if i pay £160 through play.com i can send it back free if any problems and i know i wont be hit with customs either,better than sending it half way round the world with no guarantees costing me £30-£35 a time and imagine if you had to do it twice:horror it happens.all this amounts to stress free purchase which works for me and overall makes more sense in the long run:exactly:

the way i look at is if i pay £160 through play.com i can send it back free if any problems and i know i wont be hit with customs either,better than sending it half way round the world with no guarantees costing me £30-£35 a time and imagine if you had to do it twice:horror it happens.all this amounts to stress free purchase which works for me and overall makes more sense in the long run:exactly:

Dude there are plenty of good online stores that offer a similar service .. i was just pointing out in my post that they overcharge on hot toys figures ..just look at the prices of there predators figures!:horror
https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...er-Predator-Deluxe-Action-Figure/Product.html ..WTF!?

+ I ordered 2 Final Fantasy 13 special edition's from play ..it was about 2-3 monthes after the release date of the game that i got them "and" i was charged customs fees!:mad:
I will never Pre-order anything from them again!

Hmmmmmm........either October will be a slow month for HT releases or other characters may see light of day with this news?

Bruce Lee, Besreker, Falconer, Royce perhaps?

Dude there are plenty of good online stores that offer a similar service .. i was just pointing out in my post that they overcharge on hot toys figures ..just look at the prices of there predators figures!:horror
https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...er-Predator-Deluxe-Action-Figure/Product.html ..WTF!?

+ I ordered 2 Final Fantasy 13 special edition's from play ..it was about 2-3 monthes after the release date of the game that i got them "and" i was charged customs fees!:mad:
I will never Pre-order anything from them again!

You'e right about Play charging silly money for Hot Toys figures. I risk buying abroad EVERY TIME, over paying their prices for new releases but if you look and are a little patient, you can also pick up some awesome deals...Hot Toys P2 Elder bought for £99, sold for close to £300. Same with Pop Culture Ryu statue, snapped up for £150, sold for £300...The list literally goes on...
As far as your import fees go, them's the breaks but hardly Play's fault...:dunno

As far as your import fees go, them's the breaks but hardly Play's fault...:dunno

I expect that rubbish from buying form an ebay store form half way across the world ..not play.com:mad: ..and the import fees were huge, the price listed on there site is all i should have to pay.
Previous to this i had made many purchases with them ..but waiting months to play my game and then be charged extra was the last straw ..and where they came up with those ridiculous prices for there hot toys figures is beyond me!:cuckoo:

Another delay, but this gives me time to save up extra money for the other Hot Toys I pre-ordered this quarter. Hopefully it comes out when expected this time cause my wallet is going to be wiped out if all these figures come out in the same month.

Back