Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one month????? I can not wait!!!!!!:gah::gah::gah:
some. new picture???:pray:please

Wait so we have only a month more for War Machine to come out??

Another delay, but this gives me time to save up extra money for the other Hot Toys I pre-ordered this quarter. Hopefully it comes out when expected this time cause my wallet is going to be wiped out if all these figures come out in the same month.

This is my exact worry right now. I have about 6 figures pre-ordred right now and I'm afraid they're all going to hit stores about the same time. Luckily Dastan and Ezio have already been released. So that gives me about a month to come up with money for them two when they his US stores. But I don't want the Iron Man figures to come out at the same time. Ugh... the pains of being a collector.

Well, t-1000 just hit my wallet, so if WM waits till Nov. To hit the Us that's fine by me. Then all I have are berserker and mkV and I'm hoping those are Dec. And Jan.

getting a little worried
i ordered this in June from goodshipped on ebay and a couple of days ago i contacted him asking if he had heard anything on the warmachine front. he has not yet responded and i noticed that it has been so long since i ordered that my item now has no record on ebay...
has anyone else been through this with goodshipped before and can calm my nerves?

Wait so we have only a month more for War Machine to come out??

This is my exact worry right now. I have about 6 figures pre-ordred right now and I'm afraid they're all going to hit stores about the same time. Luckily Dastan and Ezio have already been released. So that gives me about a month to come up with money for them two when they his US stores. But I don't want the Iron Man figures to come out at the same time. Ugh... the pains of being a collector.

I would totally cancel Dastan and Ezio hahaha.

I got 4 figures coming this month, 2 T-1000, T-1000 sara disguise, and SDC Predator @______________@

I am hoping these guys (Mk 4 and WM) come out late Nov or so, since I can close out my Year strong.

But then theres T-800 coming out too ( I am hoping for 1st quarter of next year).

getting a little worried
i ordered this in June from goodshipped on ebay and a couple of days ago i contacted him asking if he had heard anything on the warmachine front. he has not yet responded and i noticed that it has been so long since i ordered that my item now has no record on ebay...
has anyone else been through this with goodshipped before and can calm my nerves?

Not that long, man. But I ordered my T-1000 beg. of september and I´m goin´to get it beginning of next week and I waited a long time to before I po´ed anything, but goodshipped is perfectly fine.
Think about the time difference and that it´s weekend.
He´ll come back at you...

getting a little worried

He had my money over a year for one pre-ordered item.The Man is extremely trustworthy.

I don't understand people preordering stuff on ebay and paying upfront. You get NO protection from Ebay because they stated no sale on PO items a couple months out. Why not just PO from reputable online stores, yeah it comes out a little later but you are protected and have NO worries about your money.

I don't understand people preordering stuff on ebay and paying upfront. You get NO protection from Ebay because they stated no sale on PO items a couple months out. Why not just PO from reputable online stores, yeah it comes out a little later but you are protected and have NO worries about your money.

i pre orderd off ebay because this was my first purchase and had no idea of any stores that sold these... in my defence.
now i know better.

I really hope he comes out this month. I just watched Iron Man 2 in all of it's glroious HD glory. I'm really looking forward to him.

If you're dealing with a seller that has 100% feedback from hundreds of customers who mainly deals in pre-orders and you get the product earlier than if you bought from an online store then why wouldn't you buy it from them?

Right now HK/China is having a national holiday since Fri or Thu so relax. Besides didn't someone here already post goodship reply that after the holidays he is expecting it to be released?

O man, just noticed the delay posts on this. I was assuming that this was being released this month so I jumped on the PO bandwagon. SO what is being released this month?

Back