Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand people preordering stuff on ebay and paying upfront. You get NO protection from Ebay because they stated no sale on PO items a couple months out. Why not just PO from reputable online stores, yeah it comes out a little later but you are protected and have NO worries about your money.

Preordering is cheaper, we get figures sooner and as long as you go for a well established ebay seller, you are fine.
It also doesn't make sence for any of these reputable sellers to rip anybody off as reputation is vital.

now I know why they announced these so early. I guess they take a long time to make.

Ya i think people tend to forget these are not truetype bodies in clothing, there is a huge amount of design and engineering put into theses ironman figures, so the long wait is't surprising.

Here's a fresh pic of WM from Ani-Com in Hong Kong

img0279j.jpg
The face still seems weird to me.

Has anyone pre-ordered from cornerstorecomics?
I've gotten 5 HT figures from Cornerstore through their pre-orders and I have 5 current pre-orders, never had any problems. Luckily for me, they are only 10 minutes away so I save money on shipping.

Hey, I've been monitoring this thread.

I'm not familiar with how long these things take because this is my first Hot Toys purchase. Well, my girl pre-ordered it for me from Big Bad Toy Store back in May. What's the reputation like for this site?

Can I even expect to get my figure from them? You've all been referencing eBayers, so I'm a little concerned my girlfriend went through the wrong avenues.

I know it's all about quality control, but I'm a little perturbed that it was preordered in May and I might not even get it this month.

It's the only one I've got on preorder, so when do you think the LATEST and EARLIEST projected dates are that I can expect to have it?

Hey, I've been monitoring this thread.

I'm not familiar with how long these things take because this is my first Hot Toys purchase. Well, my girl pre-ordered it for me from Big Bad Toy Store back in May. What's the reputation like for this site?

Can I even expect to get my figure from them? You've all been referencing eBayers, so I'm a little concerned my girlfriend went through the wrong avenues.

Don't worry about it buddy. BBTS is, hands down, one of the best and most well known websites out there. Trust me, you WILL get your item, no doubt about it. I purchased from them many times (and I know most of the people here do it too) so rest assured!

Now, I came here just to know if there has been any news on this item. I haven't pre-ordered yet but I'm watching the stock numbers on Toys2 and BBTS closely. Any chance WarMachine will be shipping this month?

Back