Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have two pre orders from two different places
one of those is ebay from goodshipped
it was my first hot toys i payed for

And you have any news from goodshipped about the release date? i have preordered from loontentoys but no news by the moment

Yeah, ABC Express.

and have you been reported by ABC about the release date?
i have preordered it from Loontentoys and they say me that it would be released on
october but with all delays i have lose my chance of claim by paypal, im very impatient and scared with this

I made a preorder with gooshipped and I received this response:

Hi friend,

We have 4 days public holidays starting from 30th Sep 2010 till 3rd Oct 2010 celebrating the birthday of China ^^

The post office is closed during the holidays and your item will be shipped immediately after the public holidays. Sorry for little delay ^^

Thanks for kindness and patience
Leo from goodshipped

Holidays in China my friends!::gah:
Well not so bad because it will be on the weekend.:nana:

I made a preorder with gooshipped and I received this response:

Hi friend,

We have 4 days public holidays starting from 30th Sep 2010 till 3rd Oct 2010 celebrating the birthday of China ^^

The post office is closed during the holidays and your item will be shipped immediately after the public holidays. Sorry for little delay ^^

Thanks for kindness and patience
Leo from goodshipped

Holidays in China my friends!::gah:
Well not so bad because it will be on the weekend.:nana:

Well that means next week then. :lol

Can't wait for this one!! It's just too bad that the Mark VI won't be out till "Q1 2011", I don't have an Iron Man yet so this is gonna be lonely on my shelf for a bit.

Where do you have the info from that MIV will be out in Q1 2011?

And I think I´ll ask Leo if it´s possible to split my Combo pre-order, so that I get War Machine in time.

Where do you have the info from that MIV will be out in Q1 2011?

And I think I´ll ask Leo if it´s possible to split my Combo pre-order, so that I get War Machine in time.

If you're referring to my post, I was talking about Mark VI (6) coming out Q1 next year. As far as I know Mark IV (4) is still coming out this quarter.

I have this on pre order as well but mine is from corner store. Seems like hot Toys just likes to make us sweat out the wait...sigh. He will be worthwhile once he shows though

Back