Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the staff at HT/Toy Hunters said it's been delayed to October. That's not new news, but it supports some rumblings from earlier in this thread that the figure would be due sometime in next month.

Like i said before earlier in the thread, the guy at Toys2 said early November :mad:

Yeah I figured that I don't think they would release both the Iron Man and War Machine at the same time. Maybe for Production issues. They require molded plastic as opposed to the others with they have the True type bodies and just change the fabric.

i try to avoid looking at warmachine pictures and this thread now because i want this so bad and im just torturing myself when i look at this. want this now so bad!
the movie is out in 8days and il be watching it and crying that i don't have my hot toys war machine yet! :(

5013730258_214c37d742_o.jpg

from shaun wong

i try to avoid looking at warmachine pictures and this thread now because i want this so bad and im just torturing myself when i look at this. want this now so bad!
the movie is out in 8days and il be watching it and crying that i don't have my hot toys war machine yet! :(

Same here, I try not to interest in WM as there's too many figs I pre-ordered but I come to read any update here everytime I enter this site and my interest is growing more and more.

And it's too bad that I didn't pre-order because I wanted to save money for T-1000 and predators. Now every stores in my country has closed WM order due to full orderings. It means that if I'm gonna buy this guy now, I have to pay higher price and it could be too high in the next few months.

I've been collecting HT for a year but still have no IM-based figure. I once ordered a BD MK III but finally cancelled to get Blade (also a great fig) and I'm still regret that chance. Hope there'll be not too many interesting figs announced at the same time with full armor whiplash.

I´ll definatly keep the preorder from Mark IV and War Machine and will go strrrrrriaght to T1 Arnold.
I´ll pass on Beserker I think.
I´m just to much into Terminator 1:6 now...

I would love to see them finally show the official pics of the MV ..my whiplash is being shipped out today..Whiplash and the MV next to each other would make an awesome display.
That said however ..if he still looks like that proportion disaster of a prototype we seen a while back i will pass for sure.

..back to warmachine, you all think a battle damage version is still possible? ..i don't want to miss out on warmachine and i'd love to be sure this is the only one we get.

I´ll definatly keep the preorder from Mark IV and War Machine and will go strrrrrriaght to buy 2 T-1000's
I´ll pass on Beserker definitely
I´m just to much into Terminator 1:6 now...

Fixed for myself.

Sitll cant wait for WM and MK4, my two favourites of the year. But still so much released in 4th quarter. . . Rex, Cody, Hans, Chris Taylor @_@

+ MY waitlist for Guardian got approved @____________@

HELP ME LIMIT MYSELF FREAKS!

Fixed for myself.

Sitll cant wait for WM and MK4, my two favourites of the year. But still so much released in 4th quarter. . . Rex, Cody, Hans, Chris Taylor @_@

+ MY waitlist for Guardian got approved @____________@

HELP ME LIMIT MYSELF FREAKS!

Your welcome to do, buddy.^^
For me only T-1000, War Machine and Mark IV, but they´re my favorites too.
Hope they´ll come out next month...

Back