Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's an awesome figiure and it's even more popular than the rest of Iron Man figures, looking forward to the Mark V!!

wow those pics in person make him look alot beefier, I <3 it. He looks much better than the stock pics. Cant wait, have had this pre-ordered since Feb. I have a feeling it will sell out like crazy towards the release date.

wow those pics in person make him look alot beefier, I <3 it. He looks much better than the stock pics. Cant wait, have had this pre-ordered since Feb. I have a feeling it will sell out like crazy towards the release date.

Yea I saw it when I visited Hong Kong at the Toy Hunters store and at the Iron Man expo. It looks like a tank with legs. Everyone will love this piece. Makes the Mark IV looks like a skinny wimp.

Ah!! Found the name of the chick in Isis sig/avi... Roberta Murgo

roberta_murgo_02.jpg

You rock dude :hi5: :goodpost:

of all the ht ironman figures, war machine is the only one i'm getting,
he just simpley blows me away,
can't wait to have him in my collection.

I sure hope that war machine. the mark 4, and the T-1000 come out at seperate times or else i'll be having one large BBTS bill. Then again I probably won't get it till two months after their release so it may work. :dunno

I'm expecting War Machine to be out in late July.

I hope so. I paid for mine in full and it will be my 1st IM figure so I can't wait. :panic:

So if it is July, when will the IV come out...August? September?

Back