Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. I paid for mine in full and it will be my 1st IM figure so I can't wait. :panic:

So if it is July, when will the IV come out...August? September?

In my experience, ya don't really know with hot toys. I was expecting Stark and Arnie to be out at the same time but a few of us got them together.

To be honest, I like a bit of time between figs. Gives you time to give the figure some love and spreads out the excitment.

I still feel my Tony Stark hasn't gotten enough love because of Arnie.

In my experience, ya don't really know with hot toys. I was expecting Stark and Arnie to be out at the same time but a few of us got them together.

To be honest, I like a bit of time between figs. Gives you time to give the figure some love and spreads out the excitment.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm with you and that's what I'm hoping for...I don't need them all at once.

However in the case of IM, it's a little weird that I'll have War Machine first and no IM to go with him. :lol

I got an email off Eric over @ Toys2. He says the projected release date is September/October:gah:

I was the reverse. With the small customizing Im doing with Tony, Arnie is looking on from the wings.

I'm fine with that date. I have T-1000, Abigail, Sarah connor/T-1000 and War machine PO'd. That's gonna be expensive.

As far as IM goes I'm waiting on the Mark 6.

The more I look at pics, the more Im tempted to pre-order one. I've put it off this long...

I truly hope war machine or perhaps even mark 4 is out first :pray:

War machine ..yea i can see some wanting that before whiplash ..but mark 4!? ..i'm dying to get whiplash and i don't want another ironman mark to delay his release ..as awesome as its going to be,its still nothing new.

War machine ..yea i can see some wanting that before whiplash ..but mark 4!? ..i'm dying to get whiplash and i don't want another ironman mark to delay his release ..as awesome as its going to be,its still nothing new.

Im a sucker for the suits, cant wait to place them all together and create the hall of armor :panic:

People are saying Whiplash is coming out first...sometime within this week or next, hopefully WM isn't too far behind.:dunno

Oh that would be kinda suck if that was the case!

I've put Whiplash further down the list in favour of Abegail and Berzerker so I may never be able to get him.

Oh that would be kinda suck if that was the case!

I've put Whiplash further down the list in favour of Abegail and Berzerker so I may never be able to get him.

If you ever plan to get the MV you would have to get whiplash to go with him Eamon ..if not i spose he may be one of the easier figs to pass on, but seriously don't get dastan and not get whiplash ..that would be madness!:cuckoo:

If you ever plan to get the MV you would have to get whiplash to go with him Eamon ..if not i spose he may be one of the easier figs to pass on, but seriously don't get dastan and not get whiplash ..that would be madness!:cuckoo:

Aye, you are right!
Unless they give us a new head, I will not be getting Danstan at all.
Both Danstan and Perseus have been bumped down the priority list.
Whiplash comes in just before those two.

I shall take this over to the general Hot Toys thread!

Back