Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67bb508afde933dc1319442876f78459.jpg

Got him next to a 9.8 NM Iron Man #252. First appearance of War Machine in the comics and just so happened that this issue was published the same month and year I was born :lol

Maybe we'll get a Diecast? Hopefully, my son wants my War Machine badly(it is his favorite from my Hot Toys collection) so I can pass it down to him and buy myself the DC.

what size are you using for that belt? they have choice between 4.5 mm, 6 mm and 8mm. i'm guessing 4.5??

Maybe we'll get a Diecast? Hopefully, my son wants my War Machine badly(it is his favorite from my Hot Toys collection) so I can pass it down to him and buy myself the DC.

You should try and pick up the Bandai SHF War Machine to appease him in the meantime...

shf_war_machine_1.jpg

I still need this figure. Just afraid to drop the money cause theres sooo many broken ones that pop up on ebay. I just feel stand offish because why are soo many broken? Looks great tho!

I cannot believe that this figure was originally $160? I gotta check out the bay. it's hard to break this baby

I always liked the original concept for the end battle of IM1
Looked like WM MKI but in red and gold.

IM05.jpg

IM07.jpg

IM08.jpg

Of course, i always liked the WM from the Armored Adventures cartoon...
Looked like a sherman tank on legs, lol.

ironman-armoredadventures-conceptart-warmachine.jpg

You might already know this but that concept ended up evolving into the Mk7.

The MKVII looks a lot like it, but it really inspired the WM design more than anything. And the MKVII is the kind of thing Tony would make if he wanted a War Machine of his own.
It still looks sleek but packs a punch.
Which is where the beauty lies in the WM MKII design.

The MKVII looks a lot like it, but it really inspired the WM design more than anything. And the MKVII is the kind of thing Tony would make if he wanted a War Machine of his own.
It still looks sleek but packs a punch.
Which is where the beauty lies in the WM MKII design.

I meant the designers created the Mk7 out of that abandoned concept. They talk about it in the art book IIRC. The shoulder pods for example look like were carried over to the Mk7.

I meant the designers created the Mk7 out of that abandoned concept. They talk about it in the art book IIRC. The shoulder pods for example look like were carried over to the Mk7.

Excellent.
I think the designs peaked with the MKVII. I have IP and WM MKII, but haven't been able to get excited about any other armours since.

Of course, i always liked the WM from the Armored Adventures cartoon...
Looked like a sherman tank on legs, lol.

ironman-armoredadventures-conceptart-warmachine.jpg

Thumbs up! I didn't know that anyone besides me watched that show. It was cancelled before they finished airing the second season; the rumors and interviews about the third season made it seem like the show was aspiring to be really incredible. We were supposed to see Cap get defrosted by Howard, Grey Hulk come back, numerous heroes of course but I was really looking forward to more DOOM!

IM:AA did not get the love it deserved. Sure it wasn't even close to canon and was a kids cartoon but that, In my opinion, gave it a nice personality. I still will watch the occasional episode from time to time on the 'flix.

And speaking of suits, his "Arctic Armor" was the shizzle! Starboost is close but still not as beefy and arctic tank looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 162
Back