Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im running out of space with all of these new diecast releases. War Machine 2.0, Iron Patriot, Mark 42 and Mark 3 on preorder. I already sold my mark 6 and as much as I don't want to i think im gonna have to let him go too.

Last edited:
im running out of space with all of these new diecast releases. War Machine 2.0, Iron Patriot, Mark 42 and Mark 3 on preorder. I already sold my mark 6 and as much as I don't want to i think im gonna have to let him go too.

How much did you sell your mark 6 for? I'm looking for one but they're all so expensive nowadays.

If it were me, I won't ever let go of WM 1.0 to make room for a WM 2.0.

The only thing that could replace WM 1.0 IMO would be a straight remake of it, die-cast or not, with a better Cheadle facesculpt similar to Iron Patriot.

If it were me, I won't ever let go of WM 1.0 to make room for a WM 2.0.

The only thing that could replace WM 1.0 IMO would be a straight remake of it, die-cast or not, with a better Cheadle facesculpt similar to Iron Patriot.

Exactly..WM 1.0 is a unique piece and a great representation of the character WM 2.0..well it wasn't even in the film was it? and is just an unpainted Iron Patriot. Diecast or not the WM 2.0 is not a patch on this.

Exactly..WM 1.0 is a unique piece and a great representation of the character WM 2.0..well it wasn't even in the film was it? and is just an unpainted Iron Patriot. Diecast or not the WM 2.0 is not a patch on this.

WM2.0 is only in the prequel comic. It's a canon design, even though the paint scheme was only ever seen on WM.
I like the clean lines and simple paint scheme of the 2.0 figure.
But I can understand anyone who prefers the original.

I sold all my iron man stuff about a year ago because the prices were so high and this franchise is low priority for me. I'm glad glad I did it because my collection flourished greatly with the money I made. Of all of them war machine 1.0 is the only one I truly miss. So IMO u should consider hanging on to him, or u can hope for a diecast remake as I do.

Seller remorse in 3..2..1..

The only thing that could replace WM 1.0 IMO would be a straight remake of it, die-cast, with a better Cheadle facesculpt similar to Iron Patriot.

*fixed* :goodpost:

..Ideally, having all three War Machines is the best solution! :rock

Pic I took and edited earlier.

image.jpg

For more pics like this, feel free to follow my Instagram: series209

Got mine today... Looks amazing in hand as I knew it would.

Was there ever a time this came with dual shoulder rocket launchers or is the ex-wife on all of them? The only reason I ask is because I was looking at the stock pics for it for suggestions for a pose and noticed that in those pics, he doesn't have the ex-wife cannon... speaking of posing, he is not as flexible as I was hoping, but I made due... As long as I can pose him and Mark VI with Whiplash Mk.2 properly, I'm fine with it.

Got mine today... Looks amazing in hand as I knew it would.

Was there ever a time this came with dual shoulder rocket launchers or is the ex-wife on all of them? The only reason I ask is because I was looking at the stock pics for it for suggestions for a pose and noticed that in those pics, he doesn't have the ex-wife cannon... speaking of posing, he is not as flexible as I was hoping, but I made due... As long as I can pose him and Mark VI with Whiplash Mk.2 properly, I'm fine with it.
One shoulder launcher only.

As for posing, be careful with the waist as these are prone to snapping completely.

Do you think as the mark 3 Iron Mn suit & Whiplash are getting the diecast treatment, that maybe this version of War Machine will be next in the diecast line? It seems the obvious step to me BUT I'm no expert. ;)

Back