Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they do a diecast version of this figure. I have the Mark II from Iron Man 3. The problem is that I really like the feel of the diecast figures but in my opinion this figure is aesthetically better than the Mark II.

I just don't want to pay the crazy high after-market prices for this figure. :(

Did a new mod to mine at work yesterday.

78EDEC5E-BD78-487F-BF04-AF45F631A6B4.jpg

AF150F30-238F-49AC-A260-7149FC1FE36F.jpg

Looks good! Glad you put the neck to good use. WM is one of HT's best figures.

Same Here. Would love a Diecast of this as I really don't like the Iron Man 3 War Machine. This to me is what War Machine should look like.

I am sure they will do a War Machine 2.0 Die Cast...after Tony's 1 - 7 suits...we got III up now and VI comes up in the fall...

...the suits are coming...VI is rumored to be the next one...

Just bought one off a board member and it arrived today. Loving it in hand!

One quick question, anybody had issues with the hand led's? My left hand is super bright, and the right hand is noticeably dimmer. I'm guessing it's batteries (the plastic strips were still in there so I'm guessing he never tested them) and just wondering if it is something else, how extensive of a repair I'm looking at

One quick question, anybody had issues with the hand led's? My left hand is super bright, and the right hand is noticeably dimmer. I'm guessing it's batteries (the plastic strips were still in there so I'm guessing he never tested them) and just wondering if it is something else, how extensive of a repair I'm looking at

I just got mine off of ebay yesterday. The neck worked and stopped, same with the left hand. I took the batteries out, sanded off the corrosion and cleaned the terminals and.... BAM! brand new lights. That neck is a B---ch. Take your time..

Did you checked the batteries for corrosion? its been quite some time since this released.

Checked everything and it was corroded batteries (thanks everyone!).

Right arm had them and so did the head. Put fresh ones in both and arm looks way better. Head looks about the same. That thing is a mother to take off and on. This look about right in brightness? Haven't checked back batteries yet because the arc is so bright but they are next.

Back