Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the little hex "ears" that War Machine shares with Cap's costume:

hot-toys-the-avengers-captain-america-12-inch-figure-09.jpg

war-machine-Iron-Patriot-Armor-Iron-Man-3-2013-marvel.jpg

Lot's of imagery to draw the two together.

I totally forgot that... Good call.
I'd prefer the idea of HT coming to life than those cartoony toys though.

Tony asks Rhodey if he "wants to be a war machine?" during the fight in Tony's mansion i think.

As for your IM3 line, i have no idea where you got the idea that the IM3 film is called "Iron Patriot".
The Trailer just says "Iron Man 3".

Whoops, meant the suit, not the film. Not thinking today.

Whoops, meant the suit, not the film. Not thinking today.

Ahh, okay. That makes more sense.
But nowhere in the trailer do they refer to the Rhodey's new suit as Iron Patriot.
Even if it's referred to as that in the script or background materials, we won't know till HT announce the pre-orders whether they are going with that name.

Ahh, okay. That makes more sense.
But nowhere in the trailer do they refer to the Rhodey's new suit as Iron Patriot.
Even if it's referred to as that in the script or background materials, we won't know till HT announce the pre-orders whether they are going with that name.

It'll most likely be War Machine in IM2...they'll refer to the new suit by saying something like, "he's an Iron Patriot".

It'll most likely be War Machine in IM2...they'll refer to the new suit by saying something like, "he's an Iron Patriot".

Yeah. That's what i was thinking too.
I wonder if Tony has made the suit for Rhodey, or if Hammer/equivalent(Or the US Government) made it. Of course it looks more like Tony's work than the original War Machine, but that means nothing.

I've always wanted him but just never hit the buy button and yeah saw the prices creeping up over £200 on ebay so had to get one now when I saw a fellow freak selling him at a good price. Looking forward to him arriving now and completing my Ironman shelf :yess:

That also happen to in away. I seen it and seen it. But I just collected Star Wars items. Then one day I was able to order the Mark 6 and it was down hill from there. By the time I hit the buy button, for War Machine turn out to be SSC last one. The same thing happen with the Gantry w Iron Man Mark IV.

It never seem to be a never ending thing. I own 4 of them now. Well 5 I just have not open the Gantry w Iron Man Mark IV yet.

Yeah. That's what i was thinking too.
I wonder if Tony has made the suit for Rhodey, or if Hammer/equivalent(Or the US Government) made it. Of course it looks more like Tony's work than the original War Machine, but that means nothing.

I was not going to buy it but let's face it. We all know the answer to that one. After seeing what it looks like. I do have a feeling Tony mod it for Rhodey only. The tech on it looks to much like IM tech. Not Hammer tech.

I was not going to buy it but let's face it. We all know the answer to that one. After seeing what it looks like. I do have a feeling Tony mod it for Rhodey only. The tech on it looks to much like IM tech. Not Hammer tech.

I know. It's a beautiful armour. The armour that War Machine *should* have been originally if Tony made it specifically for Rhodey.

I have the IM Mk VI and it's the only IM suit I plan to get unless something drastically different comes out.

However I do also have the IM2 War Machine figure and will definitely be getting Iron Patriot, or whatever they call it. That suit might be the best IM suit ever, IMO.

I wonder how many HT figures we'll get out of the IM3 line...

Depends on how varied the suits are in the film.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey dsokyra, haven't heard from you in a long time. I hope your customizing is going well with my decals. I see you're getting good feedback, so I assume the work is going well. When the Iron Patriot armor comes out, I'll make decals for that too. I can't wait!

Hey dsokyra, haven't heard from you in a long time. I hope your customizing is going well with my decals. I see you're getting good feedback, so I assume the work is going well. When the Iron Patriot armor comes out, I'll make decals for that too. I can't wait!

Hey my friend! Good to see you on here! Hope all is well...yeah I can't wait for iron patriot! I know you'll have some great decals for IM3 figures, and ill be here to buy em! Haven't done a customization in a while but those i did got very positve feedback from the owners. Thanks again for printing those decals buddy!

I could of sworn that in IM3 the suit is actually called 'Iron Patriot.' While War Machine was never technically called its own name, it was mentioned as the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit.

And one more.
Fbh95.jpg

I recalled in IM2 someone said "War Machine" but I forgot who did that. Anyway, Great figures there. Should replace mark IV with VI for better accuracy :)

I recalled in IM2 someone said "War Machine" but I forgot who did that. Anyway, Great figures there. Should replace mark IV with VI for better accuracy :)

Tony says it in his fight against Rhodey in his house

"You wanna be a War Machine? Then take the shot" or something like that

Spoiler Spoiler:

There wont be 40 suits in IM3 dont be silly

Back