Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i hate people like this on youtube. they should all be forbidden from youtube. damn douchebags

pretty obvious right from the start though. the box looked like **** and looked nothing like hot toys boxes. besides, most likely their box would go along with their other iron mans, and be a picture of wm's chest and arc reactor.

after seeing the movie theres a few changes needed to this figure, and god i cannot wait for a Battle Damage version!!

My god, there are dudes out there with waaay too much tim on their hands!!

after seeing the movie theres a few changes needed to this figure, and god i cannot wait for a Battle Damage version!!

Do you think we will get a BD version? Was there much battle damaged done to him on the movie?

Do you think we will get a BD version? Was there much battle damaged done to him on the movie?

I think there was a fair amount of damage sustained. The gun was destroyed or cut in half I think. Even so, Hot Toys would probably put their own spin on the battle damage to make it more worthwhile or whatever. Theres also the inclusion of the "ex-wife" and improvement to flaps and crap like that.

yeah there was a ton of it, plus the shoulder cannons are completely wrong from what we saw in the movie, but i know hottoys probably didnt get the full details so what ev.

i think theyll do BD for both warmachine and MK VI plus they can add in more goodies

i hate people like this on youtube. they should all be forbidden from youtube. damn douchebags

pretty obvious right from the start though. the box looked like **** and looked nothing like hot toys boxes. besides, most likely their box would go along with their other iron mans, and be a picture of wm's chest and arc reactor.

Dude its all just a bit of fun toys210 is a cool guy and that video was hilarious:lol

yeah there was a ton of it, plus the shoulder cannons are completely wrong from what we saw in the movie, but i know hottoys probably didnt get the full details so what ev.

i think theyll do BD for both warmachine and MK VI plus they can add in more goodies

-For a future battle damage V2 warmachine-
Apart from the X wife ..i think they need to improve on this lower leg flap/rockets ..they seemed to unfold more in the film, allot more to there design then what hot toys has given us.

-For a future battle damage V2 warmachine-
Apart from the X wife ..i think they need to improve on this lower leg flap/rockets ..they seemed to unfold more in the film, allot more to there design then what hot toys has given us.

yeah agreed but im not too peeved about that i want the ex wife most of all

Crap, after looking back at the pics the shoulder weapons do bother me. Would be nice if they got changed. Still a kickass figure though. Can't wait.

heheh, if you cant take a little joke then that's something wrong with you. Besides we are talking about toys here "Why So Serious" hehe

heheh, if you cant take a little joke then that's something wrong with you. Besides we are talking about toys here "Why So Serious" hehe

As much as I hate those rick roll things because ppl can't come up with anything funny of their own, this one was ok. But -1 for the power puff girls poster :slap

Any chance they'll rework the figure before it's released? I can't really tell which weapons are missing from the movie or even weapons on the figure currently that didn't exist.

I know one thing that needs to be looked over is the chest light even but the official site shows that it's red. Looks kind of weird having red eyes and a white chest light though. If all the weapons aren't tacked onto this figure by the time of release, count on a DX or BD for sure.

I wish they could just get everything done the first time around, either that or I wish I could read the future so I end up buying the better version.:(

Any chance they'll rework the figure before it's released? I can't really tell which weapons are missing from the movie or even weapons on the figure currently that didn't exist.

I know one thing that needs to be looked over is the chest light even but the official site shows that it's red. Looks kind of weird having red eyes and a white chest light though. If all the weapons aren't tacked onto this figure by the time of release, count on a DX or BD for sure.

I wish they could just get everything done the first time around, either that or I wish I could read the future so I end up buying the better version.:(

If they don't change anything im gonna pass and wait for a future release thats more accurate like you mentioned ..whiplash and blackwidow are the safest figs 2 buy imo from this line ..

If they don't change anything im gonna pass and wait for a future release thats more accurate like you mentioned ..whiplash and blackwidow are the safest figs 2 buy imo from this line ..

Yeah I agree about Whiplash and Black Widow. How about the Mark IV though? I think the Mark VI is where they'll encourage the double dip. Hopefully when there's a Mark V it has interchangeable chest plates.

If there were V2s for everything minus Whiplash, Black Widow and the Mark IV, we'd be seeing 9 figures in total for this lineup.

Pics from the expo, not sure if these have been posted:

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=23559&page=17#pid136222

The mask looks funny there to me; sort of baby-faced. Otherwise, looks great.

20100424_448bafa0c0fb4bd3e558rXbwZ64XVlfA.jpg

Back