Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like someone is bitter about us Brits getting the film first. If we lower your expecations u may enjoy it more. It's not like we're posting spoilers.

not jealous, just want to come to a toy thread specifically for war machine and read on info on war machine, not on opinions on the movie...we have a thread on that. anyways lets move on.

I agree. I have been avoiding any reviews and I don't want to randomly run into reviews in the thread about the toy.

I agree as well. It's more about not accidentally getting info in a thread that should just be about Hot Toys War Machine.

With the film now available 2 some of us myself included:D and this being a thread about a figure from the movie ..people cant come in here and expect others to stick exactly to the subject matter..people will always stray from the the main theme of the thread ..especially if its to the film itself that the figure is based on ...if people see things they don't want 2 its partly there fault 2 .....besides from what it looks like people are just giving there opinions on the film without spoiling anything.

This is true. The novel is out, art book, and it's a comic book movie, the only way to not be spoiled is to go live under a rock till it's out.

I meant in that it's all predictible and nothing really stands out as amazing.

The most annoying thing is that while I was never bored watching it I was never surprised or wowed. It was better than most comic book movies but it had none of the freshness or the charm of the first. I think most ppl will still like it which is cool but I was hoping for more.

In all honesty there isn't much to spoil.

Wait, War Machine has GUNS on his back! Nooooooo! LOL - it has to be said, I'm not too worried about it myself, but some people get sort of jumpy about ANYTHING spoilery. I don't think it's a necessity just something to be wary of for fellow fans. :)

This is true. The novel is out, art book, and it's a comic book movie, the only way to not be spoiled is to go live under a rock till it's out.

Wait, the art book is actually out? I finally picked up the paperback of the first book. I wanted that thing SO badly when it first came out but it was impossible to find here. The distribution must have just sucked and then it shot up to insane prices. I'm not letting the hardcover for Iron Man 2 pass me by!

Amazon told me the Art book is being released on May 4th.It s been bought forward by a month,which is nice.

Amazon told me the Art book is being released on May 4th.It s been bought forward by a month,which is nice.

I was up in dublin 4 the day during the week and i was looking at that book ..was a little expensive and it was sealed so i couldn't flick trough it 2 see if it was worth the buy because just going by the artwork on the front and back it wasn't..

But i did get the collectors edition ac/dc ironman cd ...pretty awesome i got most of the bands albums already but a nice little tribute to 2 things i really like and it will look great displayed behind my ironman figures:D

I was up in dublin 4 the day during the week and i was looking at that book ..was a little expensive and it was sealed so i couldn't flick trough it 2 see if it was worth the buy because just going by the artwork on the front and back it wasn't..

But i did get the collectors edition ac/dc ironman cd ...pretty awesome i got most of the bands albums already but a nice little tribute to 2 things i really like and it will look great displayed behind my ironman figures:D

Ah, well the art book is nice, but I got it for $30 with my store discount. Looks good, but I'd really love a whole indepth dvd or something. I just want more of the how to and insight with the designers.

Ah, well the art book is nice, but I got it for $30 with my store discount. Looks good, but I'd really love a whole indepth dvd or something. I just want more of the how to and insight with the designers.

You may find all that on the dvd or blueray when there released.

The detail is just amazing but i don't like his face. He doesn't look anything like Don Cheadle.

The detail is just amazing but i don't like his face. He doesn't look anything like Don Cheadle.

Although the sculpt and likeness may not be as good as say the T-800 or whiplash, I still think its a good sculpt and you can tell who its meant to be. However this is a moot point for me as apart from taking a few pics, the I wont be using this head for display!

Back