Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got a chance to post a pic of my war machine, so here goes:

DSC03694.jpg

I love the figure as well but I feel it's not the easiest figure to get good action poses out of it.

Got my WM yesterday. He's an awesome piece to say the least. He arrived perfect but somehow the shoulder cannon 'flaps' on his right shoulder do not sit flush when closed. Is this an issue with all WMs?
I'll post pics of this later.

Another thing is although I removed the screw for the battery compartment on the back but the lid itself refuses to come out. Tried a lot without any success. :mad:

And I damaged the screw head of the battery compartment on his head! I have no idea how to get that damn thing open now cuz the batteries have already started to leak!! :(

Cheers,
Neo.

on a larger screw I used to use a drill on it. Drill a little in and then reverse it. It usually uscrews the remaining part. Unfortunately, the HT screws are so small, you would have to find a bit small enough to do the job. Try it at your own risk, though.

Finally managed to pry it open using a normal screwdriver and a plier. Just tapped the screwdriver in lightly and turned it using the plier, torquing it very slowly. Also managed to open the battery compartment on his back. :yess: This caused a lil damage but its hardly evident on the outside!

When you gain something you also lose something. And in my case, I've lost the ammo belt! :gah:
Just can't seem to find it. No cats or kids in the house. Even checked the trash but nothing. I also need a new screw for the head. Does HT offer replacement parts??

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
Finally managed to pry it open using a normal screwdriver and a plier. Just tapped the screwdriver in lightly and turned it using the plier, torquing it very slowly. Also managed to open the battery compartment on his back. :yess: This caused a lil damage but its hardly evident on the outside!

When you gain something you also lose something. And in my case, I've lost the ammo belt! :gaah:
Just can't seem to find it. No cats or kids in the house. Even checked the trash but nothing. I also need a new screw for the head. Does HT offer replacement parts??

Cheers,
Neo.

Re-check the box. If I am not mistaken it is taped to the side or either the top to the lid. I remember when this came out several freaks not being able to locate the ammo belt.

Re-check the box. If I am not mistaken it is taped to the side or either the top to the lid. I remember when this came out several freaks not being able to locate the ammo belt.

My bad. I meant to say that I had it - it was taped on the top side of the box. But when I repacked him today after taking a few pics, I noticed that the Ammo belt wasn't there! :gah:

I frantically searched but couldn't find it anywhere. It prolly got loose and fell down somewhere. The search is still on but just wanted to know if I can get a spare from HT? :pray:

Cheers,
Neo.

My bad. I meant to say that I had it - it was taped on the top side of the box. But when I repacked him today after taking a few pics, I noticed that the Ammo belt wasn't there! :gah:

I frantically searched but couldn't find it anywhere. It prolly got loose and fell down somewhere. The search is still on but just wanted to know if I can get a spare from HT? :pray:

Cheers,
Neo.

You'd be better off looking for one here on SSF or ebay. I'd just keep looking... might be a good excuse to do some housekeeping :wink1:

Back