Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just because thats the price i got doesnt mean thats the current going rate... plus the quality of the figure plays a part too (new, used, with box, no box, etc...)

well just because thats the price i got doesnt mean thats the current going rate... plus the quality of the figure plays a part too (new, used, with box, no box, etc...)

So after looking through a bit of the forums, War Machine complete with box, used, $230 is kind of the average price now?

Geez, I still love looking at this figure....

5521924088_d7dde6005e_b.jpg

5521921010_f1cd54048c_b.jpg

If anyone is looking to make their WM screen accurate, I will apply the decals, including removing the one on the torso. :)

This is probably one of my favorite toys of all time period. Too bad I may be forced to sell off the Hot Toys collection soon.

Nice, I thought I got hooked up when I won an extra HT Superman body for $50 but wow that's a sweet deal you got there.

wow.. just the body? or was it wearing the suit?

If just the body, post pics? I'm curious as it is suppose to be a "NEW" body

hmm.. I wonder how hard it might be to find someone to tradde me the New War machine for the milk Magazine version.. I Think i like the comic colors better...

Back