Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more pics of my WM weathering job...I didn't use the Tamiya weathering kit, just some black and silver enamel and paint thinner :)

WM21.jpg

WM1.jpg

WM11.jpg

WM61.jpg

WM14.jpg

WM4.jpg

holy shat that is amazing!!can you take more pics of the gatling gun and how its attached? also how did you make the eyes blue?

i admire the balls it takes to do that to a $200 figure. it looks great

I'm sure Elvis has the balls, but I think talent is more the key. If you know what you're doing - and clearly Elvis does - it should be no biggy to make these kinds of changes to a figure. I'm usually not a big fan of BD figures, but this looks great. Me, I'll stick to applying decals and leave it at that :)

That really is a teaser... :lol

I thought we were talking about pics of the actual figure.

lol my guess is those pics wont be out for probably 6 months

but at least we know another War Machine is coming...hopefully its like the MkVI with interchangeable BD armor. If its full BD only, many people are going to pass.

For me, its nice to be able to switch it up every now and then but since the majority of figure that come out are not BD, it looks off to display one or too that look beat to hell while everyone else is nice and pristine lol

I'm wondering if it will even be available as a mass release, or if it's just going to be a special for the HK market.

Hey new to the forums, and I found a pre-owned War Machine for sale for $230 complete with box, is it worth it? Trying to think it over, since I just recently got a Mark III.

Back