Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered mine from urban collector a while back when it was $159. THe mark IV is really cool, but i can't justify getting it since i have the Clean MarkIII. May be getting the Mark VI though if it's different enough.

After seeing the movie.... addition/changes that HT needs to make to WM.

Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler[/B
Spoiler Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler Spoiler:

haha....watch 2 rounds already. Personally give a pass.
it's a good movie. however, for figure collector, this is great movie! many character could be used as the figurine subject!!!
anyway, hope that HT make some changes about the WM accessories...

So people here have seen the movie already? Is it any good, I've heard rumblings that it's not that great.

Fantastic movie, yeah it's a bit of an Avengers setup and the tone is different from the first, but it's still freaking awesome. :rock IMO, it's as good as the first one.

Sorry if im a little late but somthing has been bothering me. War machine's eyes are somtimes red and somtime's blue why is that ? I mean in the poster's the red eyes make him seem like the bad guy but then some of the toys have him having blue eye's whats with this?

Sorry if im a little late but somthing has been bothering me. War machine's eyes are somtimes red and somtime's blue why is that ? I mean in the poster's the red eyes make him seem like the bad guy but then some of the toys have him having blue eye's whats with this?

The toys are probably going with early concept art. Hot Toys can afford to release their stuff months after the movie, but toy companies often don't have that luxury, since they need to have their product out before opening day. Sometimes they have time to fix little errors in the sculpting and paint, but more often than not they let those slip to focus on the other figures insteaad.

The toys are probably going with early concept art. Hot Toys can afford to release their stuff months after the movie, but toy companies often don't have that luxury, since they need to have their product out before opening day. Sometimes they have time to fix little errors in the sculpting and paint, but more often than not they let those slip to focus on the other figures insteaad.

Lets hope they re-tool the head, something about it is off. I think if they got it closer it would push me over the edge to get one.

So people here have seen the movie already? Is it any good, I've heard rumblings that it's not that great.

Just came back from a showing and I was disappointed. It had a completely different vibe from the first one. There are very few action sequences and none of them were very exciting (I'd say the Black Widow's fight was the most exciting).

Just came back from a showing and I was disappointed. It had a completely different vibe from the first one. There are very few action sequences and none of them were very exciting (I'd say the Black Widow's fight was the most exciting).

Agreed. There were no action scenes that really stood out. The scene where he flies to gamora was amazing in the first movie, nothing like that at all in the second. Also whiplashes reasons were crap and it was a big advert for the avengers. Big big dissapointment.

thanks for the headsup. Now I will walk in expecting another weak sequal and likely walk out much happier than walking in all hyped up :lol

I liked it by and large. The fight scenes were ok but yet again the end fight was so underwelming almost a watered down version of the first...if, that's at all possible...

Last edited:
Uh, yeah we have a thread in the tv and movies thread talking about the movie. I don't want to have to come in here thinking there is new info on War Machine and read through 2 or more pages of the movie or how you hate it. This is about the War Machine toy. Also same goes for MKIV and Whiplash thread. Thanks.

Agreed. There were no action scenes that really stood out. The scene where he flies to gamora was amazing in the first movie, nothing like that at all in the second. Also whiplashes reasons were crap and it was a big advert for the avengers. Big big dissapointment.

I liked it and large. The fight scenes were ok but yet again the end fight was so underwelming almost a watered down version of the first...if, that's at all possible...

Whiplash was definitely a disappointment. I remember people saying how the Iron Monger fight was weak....wait till you see the Whiplash scenes. IM2 had a lot to live up to and unfortunately it just didn't deliver for me. I can still picture the first flight sequence with the Mark II and the Mark III in action in Galmera. Sadly I can't say the same for any scenes in IM2 and I just saw that today :monkey2

Uh, yeah we have a thread in the tv and movies thread talking about the movie. I don't want to have to come in here thinking there is new info on War Machine and read through 2 or more pages of the movie or how you hate it. This is about the War Machine toy. Also same goes for MKIV and Whiplash thread. Thanks.

Welcome to a forum numb nuts. Oh and you're welcome!

Never said we hated it. However I want be buying any hot toys figs from it because it didn't leave a lasting impression. I pretty much forgot about it as I left the cinema. It's
inevitable to find opinions of a movie on which a thread is based

Back