Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, that's it. My ban of anything related to HT is officially lifted. I'm so buying this one!*squeals like a japanese schoolgirl*

....Doesn't look like Cheadle, though.

Why did you have a ban of anything HT related?

That's what I thought, but they never phrased it that way for any of the Iron Man figures

Hmm.. I see. Maybe we're gonna get a surprise announcement for an extra head then... :dunno

I agree it's hard to spend $200 + on 12" figs especially when your used to CQ's and other satues almost in the same price range but HT's is just sooo Awesome i can't say no to certain pieces :D

They're so fragile! And plasticky like my toys from bygone days!:emperor

I have four HT figures and supposed to have 3 (or 4?) more but they never came!:mad:

:monkey2

I experienced the fragility first hand last week, when the kneejoint of my Bank Robber Joker broke :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Luckily it was a pretty easy fix and he's back on display again. I might order a new TrueType for him in the near future though.

But still... this didn't hurt my love for HT and I keep looking forward to new figures and announcements from them :) :rock

I look forward to them even more when I can afford them :lol

Yeah, that goes without saying of course... :lol
But... one can stil hope and wish :D

Speaking of True Types, has HT officially posted a release date of their new TTs which they had previewed during last December yet?

No, not that I'm aware of... I guess they start using them in the new figs for this year... at least the ones without special developed bodies :dunno

i am sooo glad i held off on the IM 1 figs. WM looks sick and i can't wait to see what HT is doing with the MKIV. def gonna get these bad boys.

Re: Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P13.jpg

How's they get the "load" written sooooooo tiny on this thing? Insane.

Back