Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was because MIII was not even painted but it was colored plastic hence the plastic look ;)

Nah. The Mk. 3 was painted, both maroon and gold.

A quick check under the ankle plates or shoulder pauldrons will confirm this.

:cuckoo:

There's people who are still waiting for this figure? It came out like 4 months ago.

Its indeed not normal to wait 4 months for a figure to arrivr after you paid for it already.
But i assume thats not what you mean....

I think you mean its strange people decide to get this figure 4 months after release?

But what if they bought it yesterday? They'd still be waiting....

common-sense.jpg

There's people who are still waiting for this figure? It came out like 4 months ago.

so, since when did it become a common rule to buy something the moment it comes out?

And after wich period of time after its release do you find it strange to buy a figure?
:slap

People are buying things loooong after its release, all the time...
So, you also think everybody that buys stuff in the For Sales-threads are abnormal? cause they sure as hell are buying stuff that are old....

only place I (and most people I assume) go searching for hot toys figures that are past their initial release is Ebay of course...

prices for this figure are normal if you look what other past figures sell for, its around the 200$

only place I (and most people I assume) go searching for hot toys figures that are past their initial release is Ebay of course...

That sir you are incorrect.

I just received a nice minty Bank Robber Joker purchased from galactiboy right here from the Forum. :yess:

I've sold some of my Polystone collection here in the Forum. :yess: :yess:

You should acquaint yourself with the Commerce section, lots of great deals to be had there before they reach Ebay. :yess: :yess: :yess:

____, I forgot about the board :)

well, I mean people that arent old members + haven't had enough post mostly search Ebay ;)
edit: that doesnt make sence, the limitations are only for trying to sell something, not to buy something, my bad...but I just never thought about buying something from an offer on this board to be honest

Back