1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, I can think of a lot of Hot Toys figures that are a hell of a lot more "un-impressive" than Drax.
Just the sculpting details alone make him a lot nicer than people give him credit for.

My sentiments as well.

Although in his defense, he did say the least impressive HT figure that he owns, not the least impressive HT figure ever.

I finally got this. Its ok. I'm not super bothered by the Dustin diamond physique, but the hands for gripping the knives are kind of sloppy and loose. I don't like shoulder seams.

I have him semi crouching with his blades behind him and arms nearly straight, it looks funny because the expression on his face is probably what mine was watching suicide squad.

Here is the only problem I have, if the body didn't need the ab crunch, then why the ugly shoulder seams. I agree this needs a screaming or laughing head. There is not much poseabilility with this, unless you want Drax in deep contemplation mode. Anyway, this figure is out of the way. He does kind of look like the principle from back to the future.

Good Lord, now I can't see anything BUT Principal Strickland when I look at this figure.

Now... I wanna hear Batista say "you're a slacker McFly" in Drax's calm, condescending voice :lol
tumblr_olu0v2wQSG1tctq75o3_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the sculpt is off too the more I see it. It feels rounded and ovalish, like a speckled chocolate Easter egg candy, whereas Bautista's face is sort of wide and rounded diamond like.

Back